Help! Ios launch looks like **** :(

Hey! Why is it that when i launch the “sun temple” on my iphone, (or use that project to build my levels) it turn out smooth and crystal clear? But when i open a new project (for example FPS) the launch is pixelated and looks awful ?

The question is basicly: how do i turn the quality to max??

Not sure if resolution is the issue here but you can max out the resolution by modifying the DefaultDeviceProfiles.ini file: Setting Device Profiles | Unreal Engine Documentation

I’ve found that setting the device profiles in the editor is now working for me.
it was only iPhone 5 and 5s that had poor resolution as default. in the editor pulldown menu Window/Developer Tools/Device Profiles select the spanner to the right of the iPhone5, select rendering r.mobilecontentscalefactor change setting from 1 to 2 (basicly sets the resolution to retina) then you must ‘save as default’ (top Right) this will modify the ini file. beware that setting to full resolution may impact performance (I’ve tried setting to 1.5 but my iPhone 5 rendered black screen)

in the editor pulldown menu Window/Developer Tools/Device Profiles select the spanner to the right of the iPhone5, select rendering r.mobilecontentscalefactor change setting from 1 to 2 (basicly sets the resolution to retina) then you must ‘save as default’ (top Right) this will modify the ini file

I’m not sure why the defaultdeviceprofiles.ini shipped in the engine doesn’t use better default values. You might try copying the values from Tappy Chicken to give you a bettery starting point, but you’ll probably end up tweaking it some. At least the screen resolutions should be right for most devices.