Unreal Slackers: The unofficial Discord chat for Unreal Engine developers

Join a thriving community chat where over 1,400 Unreal Engine users come from all over the world to socialize, get help and share their work. All skill levels & backgrounds are welcome.
What is Discord?
**Discord is free text & voice chat for gaming communities. You can use it straight on the web or download apps for Windows, macOS, iOS and Android. There’s a server-independent friends list, and you can join as many servers as you want with a single account. Learn more

How do I join?
Visit http://unrealslackers.org and click the big button that says “COME ON IN”. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me here on the forums or reach out on Twitter.

Thanks for setting this up Nick. I’ll definitely check it out.

Yeah (: really cool thing! Join us meow!

newbs welcomed?:stuck_out_tongue:

Absolutely! Unreal Engine developers of all skill levels are welcome to join the chat. We’re helpful and I promise we won’t bite. :wink:

Oh my gosh, I had Slack running in my house because I thought it was awesome. None of my family members used it because they didn’t think it was as cool as I found it to be. I’ll definitely be joining! :slight_smile:

I am gonna join :slight_smile: <3

I’m in! Amazing idea!

Been in this chat for a while now allot of awesome people are in there :slight_smile:

Great chat. A lot of helpful people (from all over the world), join the collective;)

Thanks! I will check it out.

Over 300 members already! You rule Nick!

Great idea!

Joined! Soooo convenient :slight_smile:

I approve. I now use it everyday. :cool: (Better than the skype group)

So nice to find this! Insta-join! Thanks for organizing it!

We hit over 1000 members now!

We need MOOORRREEE :slight_smile:

Come and join us!

Joined! :slight_smile:

This is a great place to talk with other developers, share ideas and learn new things.

I have learned a lot from people in this slack community and it has made me a better developer :slight_smile:
I had joined it back in the spring but never really put much thought into it or bothered to connect again and say hello. I was too busy working on my project.
I recently rejoined it near the end of November and within a minutes I regretted not giving it more of a earlier on in the year. Now I’m there all the time while working and picking up a lot of experience from others.

I really love hanging out on the slack channel. Make sure to say hey if you see me on there :slight_smile: