[FREE] Several LUTs to spice up your project

Hey all, i’m a little bit in a hurry right now but i want to drop this out.
As a small thank you to a great and outstanding supportive community, i’ve made some LUTs (ColorCorrecitionTables) for you all.
Some of them are more focused on colorful games, others will help you to add that little bit of spice to your overall visuals.
I will say a bit more about them when i’m back home, but for now feel free to download and use them for whatever you see fit.

Info:

• Everything you see is pure color correction, nothing else has been changed in the post process.

• The scene consists of a directional light and a skylight who are both set to dynamic (nothing else has been altered) and a non modified Atmospheric Fog.

• The files come straight out of the latest preview build <4.9>, but they should work with all versions. If not please let me know and i’ll provide them for the latest stable build.

• If you have questions, wishes or whatever else please let me know.

Preview:

&stc=1

Download:
GDrive -> MEGA

Enjoy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you !

Really great and clear addition to the community! Great work!

Thanks guys, i will post some more in the future. By the way check out the “LUT_ShadowHighlightTable” (last one in the preview above) it really creates an interesting effect. And if anyone of you is looking for a particular effect let me know and i’ll see what i can do.

Nice! Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

Hi Chris.
tnx for sharing these Luts.
i tried to use them in 4.7.6 but they wont show up in my content browser.

Yeah im trying these on 4.8 and they wont open because it was created on a new engine…
Any chance of just grabbing the png files so we can reimport these ourselves?

I was wondering if there is anyway these could be used in Day and Night cycles. I have no idea how you made these but they are quite beautiful and I would gladly credit you come the day I get my bearings in Unreal Engine 4 as a whole and put them to use.

Like Blank , I also use 4.7.6, so it may not show up for me however.

Nice! thank you very much

yes, not showing up in content browswer for me as well on 4.7

Sorry for not replying earlier, got some problems with my internet lately but my ISP promised me it would be fixed today. Anyway, as soon as i’m back with more than turtle-speed i’ll upload the source files so that you guys can import them on your own.

Yeap, not showing up for me either. Looks great, waiting for you to upload new ones.

Updated yet?

These are working in my 4.5.1 install - I have batch exported the tga files into a zip and will host this in my dropbox for you and anyone else interested HERE. No guarantees on how long I leave it up though, so if someone wants to host the file somewhere permanent, that would be OK by me. I am inherently lazy though, so it should be there for a while :wink:

I am using the Vintage3D16 LUT in my project to give it a washed-out, vintage feel. Some of the others were pretty sweet too when I perused them, but please keep full credit for the package with Chris.R.

Have fun…

I got it, and if you happen to close it let me know and I’ll re-host it somewhere for other users who may need it.

Very nice of you :slight_smile:

They finally did it! And as promised here are the regular TGA files for you.

https://goo.gl/dPvXQD

I’ve updated the link in the main post too, so it doesn’t matter which one you take.

Make sure you set the TextureGroup to ColorLookupTable.
If anything else is unclear or not working please let me know.

what can i do with this, and why is LUT the shortcut for ColorCorrecitionTables

Thanks for the update, Chris. I have removed my stopgap upload from from dropbox now to prevent fragmentation. Great work!

Ditto to both of these questions.