Stop a flipbook material from looping?

Greetings!

I recently bought the blood pack from the marketplace, but I can’t get the flipbook animation to stop looping after it reaches the final frame. It’s a flipbook material, I’ve searched everywhere but I can’t seem to get it working.

Can anyone help me out please?

1 Like

I made a new blueprint and added a flipbook to it, then added a node Set Looping to stop it from looping. Is this what you’re after?

1 Like

When I disabled my flipbook from looping it caused the flipbook to only play the first frame then pause animation. Is there an easy way around this?

I’m not sure what’s happening there, can you post a screenshot of what you have set up? Mine plays through fine and then stops on the last frame.

And what you do with this blueprint after that, spawn in the world?

I used the node “Play” and it worked out right here.

1 Like

I was looking to do something similar. I have an enemy death animation and I needed it to freeze the final frame to leave them lying dead. What I did was, set a flipbook for the death animation then off that I set a flipbook to play that only had the frame I needed it to stay. I used Local Offset because the last frame seemed to sit above the ground for what I was doing. I hope this is of help.

4b220b10a28558f95afde09db7b4cbb8a916a04f.jpeg

Muchas gracias, me sirvió mucho la información

Thank you very much, the information helped me a lot

Thank you so much!! You really helped me! <3