User Tag List

View Poll Results: What type of LUT's should be added in next update?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Movie signature/Filmic

21 72.41%
  • Stylized/Drawing

4 13.79%
  • Non-realistic/Fantasy

8 27.59%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOOK! - Color Grading Pack

Lightbulb LOOK! - Color Grading Pack

Name:  1080_1.jpg
Views: 1625
Size:  228.8 KB

LOOK! - Color Grading Pack contains 150 LUT files in different styles from realistic to fantastic.
    Just drag'n drop LUT file to change the feel of your scene immediately. Pack also contains preview images for each LUT preset.

NOW ON MARKETPLACE!

Please keep following this thread as it's now support thread for product.

Package preview: (For full demo, please visit http://sumfx.net/demo/lookcgp/ )

Name:  look2.jpg
Views: 2697
Size:  277.1 KBName:  look3.jpg
Views: 3358
Size:  257.4 KBName:  look4.jpg
Views: 2271
Size:  315.9 KBName:  look5.jpg
Views: 2318
Size:  323.5 KB

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Update #1 published! (50 new LUT's)

Name:  KodaChrome.jpg
Views: 1667
Size:  193.2 KBName:  ColdBloodMurderer.jpg
Views: 1627
Size:  163.4 KB
    Name:  GoldenAge.jpg
Views: 1648
Size:  148.6 KBName:  GeneralFilmstock.jpg
Views: 1599
Size:  154.3 KB
    Name:  CandleLight.jpg
Views: 1628
Size:  124.3 KBName:  HeavySunset.jpg
Views: 1601
Size:  158.2 KB
    Name:  HorrorNight.jpg
Views: 1633
Size:  104.2 KBName:  Moonlight.jpg
Views: 1677
Size:  98.1 KB
    Name:  HollyTealOrange.jpg
Views: 1632
Size:  162.4 KBName:  HackerRoom.jpg
Views: 1634
Size:  143.2 KB
    Last edited by SumFXSupport; 12-12-2016 at 05:58 PM.

OMG the last one is so Epic o.o
    Can u make an big screenshot from the last one?

Perfect. I voted and will be buying

Quote Originally Posted by Spahr View Post
    Perfect. I voted and will be buying
    Thank you!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by SumFXSupport; 07-01-2015 at 02:47 PM.

**** so colors! Such perfect such NICE! I will take a look into if i have time :3
    Wow i didnt expect that XD was all in a positive way cause this looks way real nice to me =)
    Last edited by Filly_The_Owl; 04-10-2015 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanizitas View Post
    Wow i didnt expect that XD was all in a positive way cause this looks way real nice to me =)
    No problem i got it : ) Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by SaviorNT View Post
    Interesting. How much are you looking at for pricing?
    $25 and planned update with 50 more LUT's and single PSD file for all LUT presets inside as editable layer styles. However, Unreal Engine Marketplace should be updated to allow me view users by mail who purchased the package to send PSD file by request from these users. Currently there is no mechanism to check if some mail address purchased the package or not and i can't include PSD in package because of the engine restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer_eternal View Post
    voted in a heart beat
    Glad you like it! Thank you!

What a great pack you've got there SumFX, you have my vote

Quote Originally Posted by Kanizitas View Post
    OMG the last one is so Epic o.o
    I wholeheartedly agree & I also really like the bottom middle + the orange & crimson/red ones as well
    Regards,
    Benjamin D. Smith

Founder & CEO | Binary Sword Pty Ltd
    Currently working on: ODIN Tracker (UE4 Plugin)

Veteran
    I like these because there's a lot of environmental settings. For anyone doing exterior scenes, it's important to have several types of LUTs depending on the time of day and weather, and I think I see some of them shown here.

Quote Originally Posted by benjamin.smith View Post
    What a great pack you've got there SumFX, you have my vote
    Thank you! : )

Quote Originally Posted by Zooch View Post
    I like these because there's a lot of environmental settings. For anyone doing exterior scenes, it's important to have several types of LUTs depending on the time of day and weather, and I think I see some of them shown here.
    I'm glad you like it. Thank you ! : )

Hello everyone!

I've attached a new pool to this thread. Please give your opinions on the contents of the next update. I've planned this update with 50 new LUT's and your choice will help me to decide what style it should be. Thanks!

Hey!

Just a quick update; i'm working on native plugin to make previewing and applying LUT's more easily. Not sure yet on some points but i think the one of the future updates will contain this feature. Thanks to everyone for your support!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone!

I have created a webpage for you to preview all LUT files in package. All images are 1024px wide. Please take a look; and give your vote if you like! Thanks! : )

Demo preview : http://sumfx.net/demo/lookcgp/
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Veteran
    With the new movement towards landscape tools and materials as shown in the Kite demo, there will be a lot of focus on outdoor scenes from UE4 subscribers and a lot of desire to have realistic time of day LUTs that they can blend. See this for an example: https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?68078-Advanced-Daylight-System-with-Colour-Grading

I'm not saying you should make a blueprint setup like he's doing, but there's tons of weather dynamics that might change a LUT. You see him using 15 primary LUTs (and he will probably make 15 more to blend between them) and he's yet to account for any weather other than typical sunny. What about cloudy, light rain, tropical rain, lightning, snowing, jungle-sticky hot, alpine/mountain, underwater, etc? Tons of LUTs that people will certainly be needing since almost all FPS/TPS projects have outdoor scenes.

I like your artistic LUTs - they're neat to look at and would be interesting to see in my projects - but not worth buying unless I need them. I only need ones that mirror realistic outdoor environments. I don't think I'm alone in this - I believe there's quite a few people who fall into the same category.

Quote Originally Posted by Zooch View Post
    With the new movement towards landscape tools and materials as shown in the Kite demo, there will be a lot of focus on outdoor scenes from UE4 subscribers and a lot of desire to have realistic time of day LUTs that they can blend. See this for an example: https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?68078-Advanced-Daylight-System-with-Colour-Grading

I'm not saying you should make a blueprint setup like he's doing, but there's tons of weather dynamics that might change a LUT. You see him using 15 primary LUTs (and he will probably make 15 more to blend between them) and he's yet to account for any weather other than typical sunny. What about cloudy, light rain, tropical rain, lightning, snowing, jungle-sticky hot, alpine/mountain, underwater, etc? Tons of LUTs that people will certainly be needing since almost all FPS/TPS projects have outdoor scenes.

I like your artistic LUTs - they're neat to look at and would be interesting to see in my projects - but not worth buying unless I need them. I only need ones that mirror realistic outdoor environments. I don't think I'm alone in this - I believe there's quite a few people who fall into the same category.
    First of all thank you very much for your inputs! We both are obsolutely on same side. That's why I decided to plan and develop new update to package and created the pool to see what other people thinks and needs. However, current package already contains a lot of realistic LUT's. Actually I have tested all realistic LUT's inside package in outdoor scene. The reason I have used the that statue scene in preview images is high light, color and contrast fidelity. Thank you very much for your weather recommendations. They would be great i think!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, we are entering the last day on voting. If you like this package and want to see it on Marketplace, please give your vote.

Thanks to everyone!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With your precious votes, LOOK! will be on Marketplace SOON! Thanks to everyone!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lightbulb Sneak peak to upcoming update (50 new LUT's)

Hello everyone!

I was working on (super) update package for LOOK! for a while. I'm making final touches and want to give you guys a little preview on what is coming soon. Let me know what you think!

Name:  KodaChrome.jpg
Views: 1667
Size:  193.2 KB
    Name:  GoldenAge.jpg
Views: 1648
Size:  148.6 KB
    Name:  CandleLight.jpg
Views: 1628
Size:  124.3 KB
    Name:  HorrorNight.jpg
Views: 1633
Size:  104.2 KB
    Name:  HollyTealOrange.jpg
Views: 1632
Size:  162.4 KB
    Name:  HackerRoom.jpg
Views: 1634
Size:  143.2 KB
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh man I can't wait to get the update!

Hi Everyone!

Since I'm in final preparations to publish an update, wanted to share some more screens from it..

Name:  ColdBloodMurderer.jpg
Views: 1627
Size:  163.4 KB
    Name:  GeneralFilmstock.jpg
Views: 1599
Size:  154.3 KB
    Name:  HeavySunset.jpg
Views: 1601
Size:  158.2 KB
    Name:  Moonlight.jpg
Views: 1677
Size:  98.1 KB
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Important information about the update delay

I'm really sorry to keep you friends waiting but something weird happening with my Epic account. For update process, I need to download package from Marketplace and make changes on those files then upload them. However, I can't download package from Marketplace in last couple of days. There's no "download" button in Marketplace page and it's saying "Syncing". Googled this situation and have seen multiple cases same with mine. Also tried any recommended solutions with no luck. Contacted with Epic about the issue and waiting for reply from them.

Name:  syncingforever.PNG
Views: 1527
Size:  77.4 KB

So in short; when I have ability to download then I'll upload the updated package immediately. Again, sorry for delay and thanks for your understanding.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful work, cheap price. Highly recommended!

Quote Originally Posted by Maximum-Dev View Post
    Beautiful work, cheap price. Highly recommended!

Update note: I'm still waiting for Epic to resolve the issue. As I said earlier, I'll let you guys know when it has been solved.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I still can't download my package to begin update process. Epic staff trying some things and sends a "Solved" mail time to time but nothing is solved right now. I'm really sorry and feeling sad and unhappy because I give you my word but can't continue on my way because of this technical difficulties. If it's not solved in next 1 week, I'll release this assets as free and post download link here. Sorry again..
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I've created a new account and purchased my own package then updated and sent to Marketplace team for review. So the problem solved (for now) and you'll get update as soon as Marketplace team approve it. Thanks to everyone for their patience.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOOK! Update #1 is online! Thanks to everyone for the patience.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These look very good, great work. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by iamedwards View Post
    These look very good, great work. :-)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lightbulb Chameleon Post Processing Asset for Unreal Engine 4

Hi everyone!

I've created a new asset called "Chameleon - Post Process Material Library". Anyone who interested about post processing, can get more info about the Chameleon by visiting the dedicated forum post. Chameleon has been released.

Thanks!
    Last edited by SumFXSupport; 08-23-2015 at 11:19 AM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4.9 Users; compatibility fix is on the way. Shall be on marketplace in a week.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New package has been submitted and waiting for review.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New package is online. LOOK! is now supporting latest engine version 4.9
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unreal Engine 4.10 compatibility update has been submitted and waiting for review.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New package is online. LOOK! is now supporting latest engine version 4.10
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New package is online. LOOK! - Color Grading Pack is now supporting the latest engine version 4.11
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you planning on upgrading to 4.12?
    ~Ryan Wiancko
    Ironbelly Studios- AAA Quality Services at Indie Prices
    Check out our AAA Asset Packs: [ 1P Arms | Pistols| SMG | ARs | Shotguns ]
    UE4 Developer & Service Provider(2D,3D,UI,Animation,VF X,Audio,Code) for PC, Console and Mobile

Request a quote today:
    http://quote.ironbellystudios.com
    Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ironbellystudios

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast