Here are the 3 top submissions
[SIZE=4]'s Egg Masquerade - xxrushxx
](Chance's Egg Masquerade by xxrushxx)
**Egg Delivery - TheCheeseDragon
**](Egg Dellivery by Jazz Cousins)**EggMan Game Jam - kodimynatt
**](EggMan Game Jam by kodimynatt)[/SIZE]
Apr #ue4jam Entries 2015 | Project Spotlight | Unreal Engine - YouTube
WE’RE TRYING A NEW SUBMISSION AND VOTING PROCESS

We’ve set up an itch.io game jam page for April to make the submission process more straightforward for and hopefully add value to the program. Also, we are wanting to turn the voting over to the community, as you all are the rockstars here, not us. We want to know what you think!

As always, all feedback is welcome here on the thread! If it doesn’t work out, we can always pursue other options :slight_smile:

THE RULES

• Make the most amazing game by yourself or with a team (up to 5) around the given theme in Unreal Engine 4.

• Submit your game to the itch.io game jam page](Official Unreal Engine April Game Jam - itch.io) by midnight on the night of April 12nd / morning of April 13th, and be sure to including the following:

• Team Name

• List of Team Members

• Name of submission (Please format it with your team’s name attached ex. TeamName_GameName)

• After you post your submission, PM me with the email addresses of your team members (up to 5), the name of your team and the name of your project on the Unreal Engine forums. That makes it easier to get in contact with so make sure to send that info over!

• We will announce the theme on the April 9th stream, when the jam will officially kick-off.

• All projects will be voted on by on the **itch.io game jam page **based on the following criteria

• Unique Use of Theme

• Fun Factor

• Overall Visuals

• Detailed rules are here

• All submissions will be featured in a highlight reel posted to our youtube and shown on Twitch.

The top 3 submissions will receive an Epic swag bag with all sorts of goodies, a “Game Jam Finalist” forum badge, a featured playthrough on the April 23th Twitch stream, as well as a highlight on Unreal Engine blog!

Happy developing, and good luck!

Streaming your work on Twitch? Let us know so we can follow along!
Are you on Twitter? Show off your work using the #ue4jam](https://twitter.com/hashtag/ue4jam?src=hash) hashtag!

Look to Ludum Dare 48 for a working-ish model of peer voting. I’m not the biggest fan of it, though if the whole push/focus is community then I suppose it’s inevitable, esp. as the overall number of entries rises. It seems though that once the pool reaches a critical mass (200+ entries) it becomes unwieldy in any format. Ah well, best not to take it too seriously & just have fun trying to make a game, I guess :cool:

Thanks for the feedback :slight_smile: We’ll see how April goes!

I AM not 100% sure if I’ll be join this game jam. I’ll try to Join if I can.

I’ll be there, and hopefully I won’t need to redo my project on the final day :P. Might even stream my development this time around, depending on the theme and how I figure out how to execute it. Looking forward to seeing some new entrants this time around. The fact its so close to Ludum Dare is a double edged sword… hopefully I have enough steam for both.

Look forward to my second attempt. Learned alot from my own experience and others experiences last month.

I will try to participate this time

Looking forward to the game jam but I have a question.

Why isn’t this jam showing up on itch.io’s timeline? Game jams - itch.io

We didnt make it listed this time around, as we we’re testing new waters :slight_smile: If the format fits and works for we’ll probably make that change!

If you have issues submitting to itch.io, feel free to submit the old fashioned way here on the forums :cool:

Hopefully this will make streamlined downloading of everything for streaming more… streamlined. Streams. lines. plaid.

Missed the last one, but I’m here for this one!

I asked on twitch if I was able to make multiple games so that I wouldn’t be putting all my eggs in one basket. He said it was a clever interpretation. Though he didn’t say if i was able. Sooo… Here’s me hoping my multiple entries will not get me disqualified.

HOW did i miss this ? … I read and reread the rules…I’m a failure at reading. Someone should ban me from life.

The smell of shame is real

Sorry, sorry! Didn’t mean to mislead you there, I just thought it was an interesting way of looking at it.

As said, the rules are 1 entry per contestant.

Hehehe, no problem. It’s probably best this way anyhow.

Gonna have to cut my entry short this time because I have to leave town on saturday, but I have a pretty good idea so hopefully I’ll be able to make it work :slight_smile:

Heads up - Itch.io has a 500MB file size limit

https://itch.io/developers/faq#how-big-of-a-file-can-i-upload

So adding the entirety of “KiteDemo” may be a bad idea. :wink:

Doesnt mean there cant be more than one “game” in a project ;D

If this proves to be a problem please submit to this thread and we’ll work through it! :cool:**