Way to install to another HDD other then the C drive?

Can i currently install unreal tournament to a HDD other then C drive? If so how can i do?

Hi RawStats,

If you install the launcher, the engine will install on whatever drive your launcher is on. So if you want the engine on another drive, install the launcher on your second drive and the editor will install there as well.

Thank you!

Just as an aside, and as some people will want the launcher / main program on their fast SSD, I found it helpful to Junction the Vault to my “S” 4TB HDD.
for me that was as simple as
[]
mklink /j “C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Launcher\VaultCache” “S:\UE4 All Folder\VaultCache”
[/]

But read up if you don’t know how. (Saved me 45GB of SSD Space)

Would be nice if alternative locations for the Vault was an option, but I assume it may cause support problems, still maybe a hidden option for those of us who know where want to store large files :wink:

help

“install the launcher on your second drive and the editor will install there as well.”
I have the launcher installed on D: but the editor is installed by default in C: … = ( please help

Update: I found the Solution :smiley: “Install Dir Changer” is a small program which empowers you to change the default installation folder on your Windows machine.