Games you would love to see remade in Unreal Engine 4

Omg, I have so many, but id I have to say my number one would have to be Twilight Princess!
Released at the end of the gamecubes life cycle, this game was kind of Jipped of it’s true potential, though for a gamecube game, it did look pretty good aside from some bad textures. I especially liked the water effects. At the time, it was the best water I had scene in a game. Now a days, I have seen much better of course, but still, the idea of seeing this game remade with modern effects makes me excited. I’d probably give a paycheck just to see Ordon village in hd. QQ

So, what games would you guys like to see remade? :slight_smile:

Final Fantasy 7 :D…

[=;258448]
Final Fantasy 7 :D…
[/]

Oh wow I didn’t even think about that. XD
It would be so epic that one winged angel would have to play in the trailer!
https://.com/watch?v=t7wJ8pE2qKU

Populous

://i.ytimg/vi/7eqvOsZlEcc/maxresdefault.jpg

Knights of The Old Republic 1 & 2.

I feel the original Deus Ex titles need a re-imaging soon :slight_smile:

Ha Ha since I made a joke to one of the mods of the game about this subject, I will also include Dragon Nest. I’ve played this mmo since closed beta in 2011 and this year I quit because of boredom. I think a graphical overhaul would probably be what it would take to get me back playing again.

://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/wow/images/a/aa/Elwynn_Forest.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20081203164502&path-prefix=pl

C-12 Final Resistance :slight_smile:

Day Z Standalone just with a better graphic, larger map, more items and much more difficult (especially the zombies) :smiley:
Atm it already has a pretty good graphic quality, but some parts just look horrible (especially the “cliffy” hills)

efbbe714bd6af179b1ff7003cb5b8cf4b28752d1.jpeg (but it already has some really places)

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

Dungeon Master?

Halo series and Mass Effect series

Hitman: Blood Money. :slight_smile:

In fact, that is what I’m basing my big game project on.

Jesus christ! My first thought was “Final Fantasy 7”, I open this thread and what I see! :smiley:
Kudos to ! =D

I’m Final Fantasy fan so…
But, Disney used to be a VERY good game developer on the SNES era. They had many great games, Duck Takes which already got a remake is . There’s many others I’d like to see coming back, like Donald’s Maui Mallard and Goof Troop.

Wars & Warriors: Joan of Arc

the Tenchu series, Tekken 3, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2

Probably more i can think of xD

a game based on the infiltrator demo <3

I would like for a re-remake of Perfect Dark

://perfectdark.retropixel.net/pd/screenshots/pd_screen_37.jpg

://perfectdark.retropixel.net/pd/screenshots/pd_screen_58.jpg