UE4 Student project - Hit Me Hard (H.M.H) - Fighting game

Hello everyone.

We’re a group of students currently working on our first game, HMH.
We’ve been working hard on it for the last couple of months and we think we’ve got to the point where we can show what we have.

What’s the game about?

First of all, it’s a 2.5D fighting game with a futuristic touch.
The game takes places in a city called Ark. HMH is what was considered an illegal fighting league in the Ark, but eventually was legalized after proper security measures were put in places and a lot of sponsores jumped on the train.

We have some teasers that we’ve shown to the people at out university that show some of the characters and levels we have. Now we want to show them to you in hope of some feedback! :slight_smile:

This is our first character, Bryce. We didn’t have voices yet, so we recorded our own and the result wasn’t so good.

This is our second video that shows more characters and some levels.

This one is almost the same as the second one, but a few things were changed.

We hope you like it and we’ll be showing more updates in the upcoming months, so stay tuned!

This looks great! Looking forward to updates on this project. Good work!

when i see things like this labeled as “student projects” it really makes me think about how sh*t the colleges around me are

Ohhh! thank you and AG1998 ! Your comments mean so much for us, we are working hard on it !!!

And AG1998, The college is not everything, we´ve learned so much in this great comunity, the Unreal Comunity is our second school :smiley:

Thank you for the support guys!

Hey guys we have a new video!

In it you can see another update of the project, it has some improvements in the stages and a new set of animations. We still working hard :smiley:

And the music is realized by our sound designer Diego, This music will be in the game.

Hope you like it :3