Is this a bug? Canvas designer font doesnt refresh when size is changed.

Using v4.7.2 when I make a widget and create a text box in the canvas designer and change the font size under appearance… It doesnt update the size of the font until I switch say into the event graph and back, its like a draw call is missed until i reload the screen and then it redraws. Bug or feature?

Also requests/Are these things possible?

Repeat [Shift] + [R] Repeats the last command such as translating an actor 15 units in the x axis or creating a int variable or in this case creating multiple buttons or boxes, you have to ctrl+c and then select the parent/root and then ctrl+v to create a duplicate. Tedious when you want say a 32 slot inventory page or something?

Select two nodes and hit [F] or [L] to fill/link them together automatically at a compatible pin that assumes its right (the grammer behind this would be huge but would be soooooo nice).

Marquee select in any graph/editor etc.

Thanks.

Hello Nsomnia,

I was able to reproduce the issue that you described above with the textbox. I have written up a report (UE-11833) and I have submitted it to the developers for further consideration. Thank you for you time and information.

Make it a great day

Small issue but always strive for perfection. While we are at it I posted this Slate Brush Editor: Alignment 'Fill' Issue - UI - Epic Developer Community Forums

Slate Brush Editor: Alignment ‘Fill’ Issue

When setting horizontal and vertical alignment on a new slate brush in UE4.7.2 the default values are center,center but if you select fill and fill, it doesnt change. You have to select some other value, and then fill. (otherwise it stays stuck on center)

This is now fixed.

https://github.com/EpicGames/UnrealEngine/commit/8b6f86e8466baf34d271c6fb997ed7990542f082