Unreal Engine 4.7.2 not create C++ project!

Hi for all from Epic team and community users! I try to run new C++ project on my Visual 2013 Professional, but this empty project is not compiling! This is error message from it:
The project failed to compile with this version of the engine. Would you like to open the project in Visual ?

And this is more deepest log:
The project failed to compile with this version of the engine. Build output is as follows:

Running C:/Program Files/Epic Games/4.7/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe MyProject Development Win64 -project=“C:/Users/Вадим/Documents/Unreal Projects/Unreal Engine 4 Tutorial/MyProject/MyProject.uproject” -rocket -editorrecompile -progress
Parsing headers for MyProjectEditor
Reflection code generated for MyProjectEditor
Performing 10 actions (2 in parallel)
[2/10] Resource ModuleVersionResource.rc.inl
PCH.MyProject.MyProject.h.cpp
C:\Program Files\Epic Games\4.7\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Resources\Windows\ModuleVersionResource.rc.inl(3) : fatal error RC1015: cannot open include file ‘windows.h’.

[3/10] Resource MyProject.rc
C:\Users\C:\Program Files\Epic Games\4.7\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\HAL\PlatformIncludes.h(5) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘new’: No such file or directory
-------- End Detailed Actions Stats -----------------------------------------------------------
ERROR: UBT ERROR: Failed to produce item: C:\Users????\Documents\Unreal Projects\Unreal Engine 4 Tutorial\MyProject\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-MyProject.dll
Cumulative action seconds (4 processors): 0,00 building projects, 1,25 compiling, 0,00 creating app bundles, 0,00 generating debug info, 0,00 linking, 0,00 other
UBT execution time: 38,06 seconds

This is message from Visual :
Error 4 error MSB3073: The command ““C:\Program Files\Epic Games\4.7\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat” MyProjectEditor Win64 Development “C:\Users\Вадим\Documents\Unreal Projects\Unreal Engine 4 Tutorial\MyProject\MyProject.uproject” -rocket” exited with code -1. C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets 38 5 MyProject

I can’t find Win64 Solution Platform into Visual settings! Maybe yours can help me for this issue! That I doing wrong? Thanks for your answers!

Hi crayzorSoftware,

Please make this a post on the answerhub at http://answers.unrealengine.com in the bug reports section so we can assist you in depth. Thank you!

I already post someone my message to AnswerHub, but I not have answer on this! I hope, that your team help me for this! Anyway thanks for your answer!

Solved! Thanks all for yours answers! This is bug? If you have this issue you need start Visual 2013 with your project sources and follow to Project->Reference->VC++Directories and select for all inherit value from combo box menu and try compile again! Enjoy and I sure this bug is fixed soon as Epic team can doing this!