What will the announcement for GDC will be?

So, the whole website unrealengine is in maintance mode for an announcement!?!

Makes me wonder… is it that big of an announcement?? Anybody has any info? Rumours? Thoughts?

Or did I miss something somewhere? :stuck_out_tongue:

I have no idea! Checked the facebook / Twitter and got nothing; I’m eager to find out though!

Perhaps UE5 ? :stuck_out_tongue:

All kinds of new features etc… When 4 was released the statement was ’ is just the beginning’.

[= Bean;233402]
Perhaps UE5 ? :stuck_out_tongue:

All kinds of new features etc… When 4 was released the statement was ’ is just the beginning’.
[/]

But we all can see the commits on GitHub, There’s no secret features in there at the moment :stuck_out_tongue:

Can’t wait for you guys to find out :slight_smile:

Another surprise announcement? After Dev grants? o.o
Ookay, I’m pumped! :smiley:

I KNOW WHAT THE ANNOUNCEMENT IS:

" get all the badges."

No? Darn! It was worth a shot :>

In all seriousness, Is there anywhere we can watch announcement?

[=;233404]
[/]

Y U do diz to me?? (turning on F5 macro)

[=;233404]
[/]

Can you give us a hint perhaps? We know nothing now… only there will be an announcement. Give us some food for discussion :wink:

More foliage improvements. That would be awesome!!! :stuck_out_tongue:
Or they probably publish the infiltrator demo :confused:

our shields can’t repel awesome of magnitude

f5-f5-f5-f5-f5-f5-f5-f5-f5-f5-f5

/status/572421120298786816

GET HYPED.

Awesome!!!

1 hour until Twitch announcement!

:smiley:

EDIT: It was too good to be true… :frowning: No live stream

is wrong – there is no twitch stream today. Simply reload the page at 9 AM PT and report back here :wink:

Yep, my bad, I was wrong about twitch today :stuck_out_tongue: You can mock me now.

What could it possibly be? Epic didn’t even pull the site for the grants announcement. We still have half an hour to guess it :smiley:

20 minutes :slight_smile:

Hmmmm! Luxology stuff hinted that there will be small MODO/MARI surprises at Epic booth! And also they have demos at Epic and booth!
Also I’ve heard rumors about selling The Foundry… If Epic will buy them I will be the happiest man on Earth!

16 minutes. :slight_smile:

https://www.unrealengine/blog/ue4-is-free

FREE!

edit:
Do we need to cancel our subscription manually or will Epic stop getting money from our credit cards? :stuck_out_tongue: