Update 1 : 02/26/2015

18- First/Third Person Template
    Download 4.7+

17- Alien Invaders Template
    Download 4.8+
    Download 4.7+

16- Asteroids Template
    Download 4.7+

15- Basic Top/Down RPG Template (Only 8 directional movement + Animation upadte)
    Download 4.7+

14- Pong : Physics Based
    Download 4.7+

13- Top/Down First Person Shooter :
    Download 4.7+

12- Sliding Tiles Puzzle :
    Download 4.8+
    Download 4.7+

11- Memory Game :
    Download 4.7+

10- Pac Man :
    Download 4.7+

9- Snake :
    Download 4.7+

8- Top-down 2D Racing Game :
    Download 4.7+

7- Space Invaders :
    Download 4.8+

6- 2.5D Platformer : A Rolling Ball
    Download 4.7+

5- 2D Side Scroller :
    Download 4.7+

4- Pong Game (No Physics) :
    Download 4.7+

3- Tic Tac Toe :
    Download 4.7+

2- 2D Infinite Runner :
    Download 4.7+

1- Unreal Brick Breaker :
    Download 4.7+
    Last edited by Mhousse1247; 03-23-2017 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Update : Minor Updates
    Twitter [ LINK ] Blueprint AI Templates [ LINK ] Blueprint Learning Templates[ LINK ] Blueprint/C++ Advanced Templates , Tools & Plugins[ LINK ]

AWESOME! I'll check these out later in-engine and if I can find some spare time I might create a few templates myself to donate to the community as well
    Regards,
    Benjamin D. Smith

Founder & CEO | Binary Sword Pty Ltd
    Currently working on: ODIN Tracker (UE4 Plugin)

Unreal Engine Support
    Dude this is awesome! The top-down 2d racer reminds me of games like RC PRO-AM that I played as a kid.

Cool stuff!
    Tim Hobson | Engine Support Technician | Epic Games
    How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues?
    Wiki Troubleshooting Guides: Lighting | Swarm Agent | Destructibles | Windows Event Viewer

Luminary
    Youhou ! GG ! And a big thank you ;-)

Wow man, that really really awesome of you!

Quote Originally Posted by benjamin.smith View Post
    AWESOME! I'll check these out later in-engine and if I can find some spare time I might create a few templates myself to donate to the community as well
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Hobson View Post
    Dude this is awesome! The top-down 2d racer reminds me of games like RC PRO-AM that I played as a kid.
    Cool stuff!
    Thank you Tim Will let you guess the next template ,one is missing , but which one?

Quote Originally Posted by Fen View Post
    Youhou ! GG ! And a big thank you ;-)
    It's Just the beginning ,more more coming

Quote Originally Posted by pixelvspixel View Post
    Wow man, that really really awesome of you!
    Thanks!
    Twitter [ LINK ] Blueprint AI Templates [ LINK ] Blueprint Learning Templates[ LINK ] Blueprint/C++ Advanced Templates , Tools & Plugins[ LINK ]

Luminary
    This is really cool! Thanks

It would be nice to see an isometric template using the 3rd person template

Quote Originally Posted by HeadClot View Post
    This is really cool! Thanks

It would be nice to see an isometric template using the 3rd person template
    it's in coming next list , trying to finish my coming soon list now.

How do I keep the car from sliding all over the place in the top-down 2D racing game? I tried to edit the physics material but it didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffmorris View Post
    How do I keep the car from sliding all over the place in the top-down 2D racing game? I tried to edit the physics material but it didn't work.
    I essentially used the physics material to get smoother collision between cars and obstacles.
    There is many ways to cancel the sliding effect , here is 2 :
    -A simple way:
    Instead of using torque to rotate the car , try to rotate the car around z axis
    -An advanced way:
    Add an opposite force of car's right vector proportional to its velocity

Which part of the car's blueprint or other blueprint do I need to edit to fix the sliding problem?

Very nice! I'm loving it Mhousse1247, keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by SilentX` View Post
    Very nice! I'm loving it Mhousse1247, keep it up!
    Thanks Peter
    Maybe you will love this upcoming one more

These are really cool! Thanks for sharing!

Would you ever consider an astroids clone? Seems like you've nailed nearly every retro genre. Keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by pixelvspixel View Post
    Would you ever consider an astroids clone? Seems like you've nailed nearly every retro genre. Keep it up!
    yeah , it's coming soon

Updated : reported issues fixed (thanks)

I hate to be a dummy, but I'm REALLY trying to slog through learning this stuff, so please forgive my dimness. How do you use your template? I've put it in the same folder as the built in ones, and it's still not showing up for import - I'm assuming I'm doing something wrong.

I'm using the latest version on the launcher (I think it was 4.7.1), if that matters, on Win7.

Thank you! These look great!

Quote Originally Posted by TrueVox View Post
    I hate to be a dummy, but I'm REALLY trying to slog through learning this stuff, so please forgive my dimness. How do you use your template? I've put it in the same folder as the built in ones, and it's still not showing up for import - I'm assuming I'm doing something wrong.

I'm using the latest version on the launcher (I think it was 4.7.1), if that matters, on Win7.

Thank you! These look great!
    Just extract the project anywhere and double click on ".uproject" file , and it will open automatically

Oh. Wow. I am dense. THANK YOU!!!

These are really useful to look at the blueprints for things, though I'm still lost on how some of it comes together like missing pieces I'm not sure of, if you ever did a video of the whole process from start to finish it would be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by password1lol View Post
    These are really useful to look at the blueprints for things, though I'm still lost on how some of it comes together like missing pieces
    I'm not sure of, if you ever did a video of the whole process from start to finish it would be amazing.
    Sorry, it's not in the planning at the moment ,but i made a lot of efforts to organize graphs and make it easy to read

Neither of the two links for the top down racing game are working for me. The first continuously redirects while the second simply returns a "This webpage is not available" error.

Quote Originally Posted by ecortez View Post
    Neither of the two links for the top down racing game are working for me. The first continuously redirects while the second simply returns a "This webpage is not available" error.
    Just checked ,all the links are working
    Maybe try and other browser

That's odd. It's working for me now. Huh. Anyway, thanks for putting these together and for the quick response!

4 New Templates next week , here is a quick preview

Samaritan
    4 new templates?? Wow! You're a machine Mhousse!

Quote Originally Posted by tarr_bot View Post
    4 new templates?? Wow! You're a machine Mhousse!
    just blueprints make everything easier

wow this is great! thanks you!

Updated : Added PacMac & Snake Templates

sorry , pacman link fixed

Very helpful. Thank you.

your templates are an invaluable resource

just starting to look more into blueprints and this gonna help me to learn thing or two for sure

thanks for sharing..

glad to help

Thanks MHouse, these are really inspiring templates. What is the intention for the templates? Learning tools? For fun? Commercial use? Do you have license info available? Whatever it is - thanks of much for posting. We can learn a ton from them.

Awesome stuff! Keep them coming.
    I expected challenges - but I never thought they'd be so bad, so long, and so frequent.

Exactly what i need, converted your AI example what appears to be successfully to 4.7.2

Thank You!

Update
    The basic Enemy has default values "Waypoints assigned"
    I removed the Eyetrace and Patrol function, Trace is better done with Pawnsensing (build in AI module) and Patrol wasn't really working for me.
    Last edited by unit23; 03-09-2015 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scatabrain View Post
    Thanks MHouse, these are really inspiring templates. What is the intention for the templates? Learning tools? For fun? Commercial use? Do you have license info available? Whatever it is - thanks of much for posting. We can learn a ton from them.
    Anyone can use them as he wish , no obligation , but a special thanks is welcome

Dude you rock!!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast