BUG: Tiled world import is broken

When importing from world machine Unreal is flipping everything .I think it has to do with the reading order. I know that some people have been able to get a coherent terrain in by flipping the Y in the tiles export dialog. But this still leaves the tiles backwards on the X axis.

Bump . Anyone? a possible works around for this? I have been at this for 3 days and cannot get the terrain into unreal due to this and I have a client that I’m supposed to show it to late monday.

[=;227051]
Bump . Anyone? a possible works around for this? I have been at this for 3 days and cannot get the terrain into unreal due to this and I have a client that I’m supposed to show it to late monday.
[/]

What engine version and have you ticked flip Y axis orientation in world machine?

This is off by default.

EDIT: Ok so I read your post again - You can manually adjust the world tiles in world composer.

EDIT: I Will post an example just give me a second.

Hi ,

Thank you for your report. I was able to reproduce this on my end and have entered a bug report, UE-10544 to be assessed by the development staff. You can, as said, move the landscape tiles after import, which is the only workaround that I know of right now.

[=;227058]
What engine version and have you ticked flip Y axis orientation in world machine?

This is off by default.

EDIT: Ok so I read your post again - You can manually adjust the world tiles in world composer.

EDIT: I Will post an example just give me a second.
[/]

Eagerly awaiting.