[Twitch] Announcing Unreal Dev Grants! - Feb 19, 2015 @ 2PM ET

WHAT
We’ve got a very special Twitch week! Epic Founder and CEO will join Unreal Engine General Manager and Community Manager to discuss some incoming news that we are extremely excited to share with you all. We’ll also have your regular doses of engine news, Community Spotlight and regular discussion! Mark your calendar’s folks, is gonna be one awesome stream!

**Edit: Sorry to keep waiting :slight_smile:

Epic Games is launching Unreal Dev Grants, an exciting new program for Unreal Engine developers!
Read 's blog , and let us know if you have any questions! Tune in to find out more on the stream afternoon.
WHEN
Thursday, Feb. 19th @ 2PM ET - Countdown]

WHERE

WHO

Questions for the lot of us? Let’s hear em.

EDIT: The YouTube archive is up ****](?v=WDdesD_5Xm0)!

?v=WDdesD_5Xm0

Awesome, I can’t wait for stream!

Does do Epic Fridays?..and What kind of projects has he made in UE4?

We all know that likes Jetpacks =)

The Gamedev Fund is Epic! I hope that the lucky devs who get grants can follow suit. If you do well, contribute back to the fund! =) I know I would!

's 4.5 preview is what I hold as the gold standard of usefulness and awesomeness.

Awesome, looking forward to it! :slight_smile:

Awesome, waiting for
and no other stream after , i guess :smiley:

Ooooh! Bet’s are on… I’m betting, C++ on Marketplace!

Oh wow, I was wondering when you would get on the stream, sounds great!

Don’t really have any specific questions… I’m more interested in hearing you guys discuss UE4 as it stands currently, and where you want take it in the future. :slight_smile:

Oh… I’m so excited. Can’t sleep now. :confused:

Just a couple of streams ago said it wouldn’t happen, now it is on the stream, that’s awesome, I know is going to be BIG, man I’m freaking excited about now, can’t wait for tomorrow?

Can’t wait!

://memecrunch/meme/UDT2/now-i-ve-seen-everything/image.jpg

OK, I’m calling it. Its open sourcing one of the old Unreal Engines.

No, will be all about Dx12, my bet.

Whaaaattt
Ill be there big time julian

GameWorks :smiley:

Well, i guess the day for my question has come: Infiltrator demo in the UE4 marketplace! Yes or No? :slight_smile:

zOMG!

The news brings definitely must be huge if he’s willing to show up on any kind of media.

DX12 and C++ on the Marketplace are too small for . My bet is on UnrealEngine 5 (which will include DX12 and many other things).

Oh wait, I got one even better…Epic is acquiring CryTek and, merging the good parts of CryEngine into UnrealEngine 5. :smiley:

, its the only realistic possibility there is :wink:

But in all seriousness, i know epic has been super busy leading up to GDC so it must have something to do with it and be very good :). Too bad i’ll be busy at work at time. I’ll just make sure not to check twitter or anything until i can watch the video when get back!

The mind spins in wonderment at what would bring back for a big announcement.

My guess: has to do with some sort of partnership or acquisition which will affect us users in a big (and good) way. I can’t wait!

Now got me excited, i hope for the above.
But no telling what they will come up with.

Something tells me we are in for on heck of a suprise. :smiley:
Counting Seconds

I’m guessin’ 10 gallon hats and big belt buckles with UE4 logos. :slight_smile: A guy can hope! Can’t wait!