Unreal Gold

Hello pals, I’m a very old fan of the unreal franchise. I started with Unreal gold and kept up til ut3. Now my question is, (and I know everything is still at a very alpha state) is it possible to remake Unreal Gold in UE4? It’d be amazing to live through those nostalgic memories but in a modern version. I know for sure Im Not the only one who supports this idea. I mean I know the devs have a ton of work, but re-producing the one game that started this all, would be phenomenal. If anyone doesn’t know just look up unreal gold on YouTube.it will get you right in the feels.

ReInstalls UnrealGold

Yes yes yes, would be best of game 2015 or 2016, so sick of these survival dang with low res ugly graphics…Has there been a game in the last decade that gave you that feeling, when you got out of Vortex Rikers, for the first time…(Heh, I’m sure many “new” epic employes won’t know what I mean:D)

Well we have Unreal Tournament coming out anyway, and, anyway, I don’t think anyone without our rose-tinted nostalgia glasses would agree with you. :slight_smile:

Unreal Tournament forums are here :wink:

I’m sorry Ambershee, Did i accidently post this thread in the wrong category ? If so, where should i repost it so people and devs, or someone of importance could check it out ?

I don’t think you are allowed to use any of Epic’s IP’s and make a Game with it. A Fan Art Unreal inspired Scene/Environment is probably OK.

Unfortunately, that is very much the case.

I was just posting a link relevant to the conversation :slight_smile:

Can anyone tell me how can I get Unreal Gold game the first one…its amazing… I still love the old game…pls let me know

Steam or GOG.

~ Jason