Dreaming Epic...

So, had a dream last night.

G shook my hand, we chatted some developer stuff…
…Then (for some reason) was surfing down a concrete street on an Unreal surf board…
…Not sure what it means, other than I might have to seek mental help.

Anybody else have random Unreal/Epic dreams when they’ve been in engine a wee bit too long?

My Epic dream came true with the new Ecosystem tools that are being worked on :cool:

Dreamt once I was editing nodes all night. Got up the next day and decided to count it as work and went out to play instead. :slight_smile:

That wasn’t a dream, , just happens to really enjoy surfing on concrete!

This is the only place i surf

https://dl.dropbox/s/2h1njxtt1ifew4z/884489_709533212405059_731672829_o.jpg?dl=0

I have had a dream where I was working with blueprint nodes to manipulate reality… that was a weird one.

Is that cary these days ? Polar vortex must be hittin yall big time

once had a dream that i had one to chat with but no matter what i did my keyboard only typed the letter Q so he got offended and had me blacklisted from the engine D:

You guys must smoke the good stuff… :stuck_out_tongue:

Well I too had a weird dream few days ago. I was visiting 's home and it had no stairs at the entrance. So I had to climb the walls and I saw him sitting on a chair. I talked with him about SVOGI and he replied to that but i dont remember what he said. Next thing I remember was, we both were walking to Epic and at the entrance there was a stranger. I gave him my phone and asked him to take a picture of me and and he took the picture and ran away with my phone. :confused:

Then i woke up…

[= ;203029]
I have had a dream where I was working with blueprint nodes to manipulate reality… that was a weird one.
[/]

ive had a few like that but dream in code instead of nodes. there is usually something like a ‘real life’ 3d hud with code and log windows, i have to write or alter some code in them for the dream to continue. thats when i know its time for a break from developing lol.

[=;203172]
we both were walking to Epic and at the entrance there was a stranger. I gave him my phone and asked him to take a picture of me and and he took the picture and ran away with my phone. :confused:
[/]

Sounds like Mark Rein showed up to pull a prank on you and lol

[=;203014]
[/]

That, my friend… is awesome! I haven’t been snowboarding in years. Is that somewhere in the US? It sucks that us brits have to go far abroad to find any decent snow :frowning:

This is in the Rocky Mtns in Colorado ~1200ft elev.

, your concrete material is off in that screenshot, cmon dude…

Drugs are bad, m’kay?

[=;203768]
, your concrete material is off in that screenshot, cmon dude…
[/]

Yeah, spec and roughness are really, really bad. Skybox isnt so bad. Thinking about putting it on Marketplace /shrug

[= ;203407]
Sounds like Mark Rein showed up to pull a prank on you and lol
[/]

Haha…This made my day! :smiley:

[=;203014]

https://dl.dropbox/s/2h1njxtt1ifew4z/884489_709533212405059_731672829_o.jpg?dl=0

[/]

Awesome place! I get some snow time when I’m visiting my family (Dachstein West, Austria), I just don’t have a board atm, have to buy a new one :smiley:

://www.qparks/files/images/5806/300169__web_Dachstein_West_-_Russbach__15-01-2013__scenic__sb_fs__Roland_Haschka_QParks__14.jpg

[=;204213]
Awesome place! I get some snow time when I’m visiting my family (Dachstein West, Austria), I just don’t have a board atm, have to buy a new one :smiley:

[/]

Atm in Austria it looks more like that…unfortunately no snow at all (like the last few years) :stuck_out_tongue:

://www.vorarlberg.at/jpg/landschaft_au.jpg

Back to the topic…it sounds weird, but sometimes I dream that I write some C++ lines in vs -> then I know that I should take a break from programming :stuck_out_tongue: