User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 121 to 152 of 152

Thread: JANUARY GAME JAM: Theme: BACK TO SQUARE ONE

  1. #121
    0
    oh!

    I probably haven't looked since the start of the game jam &/or didn't notice it then or remembered it when he announced, probably too stressed!

  2. #122
    0
    UE Community Manager
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,353
    Cutting video today Can't wait for Thursday, y'all!


    Chance
    Twitter [@iveytron + @UnrealEngine] YouTube [/unrealengine] Twitch [/unrealengine]

  3. #123
    0
    Awesome!

  4. #124
    0
    UE Community Manager
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,353
    Awwwww yeah tomorrow is the day! Who else is excited for the results???
    Twitter [@iveytron + @UnrealEngine] YouTube [/unrealengine] Twitch [/unrealengine]

  5. #125
    0
    <-- This guy!

    Though I doubt we'll win, there were so many good entries!
    Broad Strokes | Jan Kaluza | Marketplace Release: 'Over 9000 Swords' Modular Melee Weapon System
    Currently available for freelance work
    Dev Blog & Tutorials | Twitter

  6. #126
    0
    Infiltrator
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    12
    So predictions on the winners? I think Niemiec&Slizewski's Suspicious Detective is a lock to take one of the top spots, Team Gulp's pinball ragdoll game is a really strong contender based on fun factor, and Hadar Silverman's Dispersion while short is super nice looking and could easily be made into a full game just by adding more levels (maybe expand the gameplay by having to get the order of the layers correct for more points).

  7. #127
    1
    Hero of the Peole







    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayewyn View Post
    So predictions on the winners? I think Niemiec&Slizewski's Suspicious Detective is a lock to take one of the top spots, Team Gulp's pinball ragdoll game is a really strong contender based on fun factor, and Hadar Silverman's Dispersion while short is super nice looking and could easily be made into a full game just by adding more levels (maybe expand the gameplay by having to get the order of the layers correct for more points).
    I believe I made the same guess on my stream. +1

  8. #128
    0
    Chance, have you had time to send the sub codes out yet?

    I don't think I've gotten mine yet & was probably the first to PM you, just wondering and making sure I wasn't missed because I pm'd you so early. thx

    btw -> great submissions, I really enjoy these game jams! they seem to create a buzz amongst the community, lol -> Great Job Everyone! Hope to see you next month!

  9. #129
    0
    UE Community Manager
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,353
    No codes have gone out but im working with our *stellar* team to get them sent out before EOW.

    Also good call Allar and Ayewyn - 2 of 3 aint bad
    Twitter [@iveytron + @UnrealEngine] YouTube [/unrealengine] Twitch [/unrealengine]

  10. #130
    0
    UE Community Manager
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,353
    ALSO - thanks everyone for hanging on the stream with Lee, Rick, and I - they were super impressed with what everyone was capable of building in just 3 days

    STAY GOLD
    Twitter [@iveytron + @UnrealEngine] YouTube [/unrealengine] Twitch [/unrealengine]

  11. #131
    0
    Thanks for the vote of confidence Allar & Ayewyn! Dispersion's now on Oculus Share at https://share.oculus.com/app/dispersion if anyone else wants to check it out in VR. More puzzles and vector field experimentation on the way!

  12. #132
    0
    I know that you are probably doing it right now, and that there are a lot of participants, but is everyone else who took part getting the 1 month prize or just the winners . Thanks!

  13. #133
    0
    Samaritan
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    122
    everyone gets 1 month. winners get 3 months

  14. #134
    0
    UE Community Manager
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight640 View Post
    I know that you are probably doing it right now, and that there are a lot of participants, but is everyone else who took part getting the 1 month prize or just the winners . Thanks!

    Working on getting these sent out BTW. Stay tuned
    Twitter [@iveytron + @UnrealEngine] YouTube [/unrealengine] Twitch [/unrealengine]

  15. #135
    0
    UE Community Manager
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,353
    Reminder!If you havent shot me a PM with the email addresses of your teams I cannot send you your subscription codes

    Please do so if you can! I'm missing 10 of ya.
    Twitter [@iveytron + @UnrealEngine] YouTube [/unrealengine] Twitch [/unrealengine]

  16. #136
    0
    Infiltrator
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Chance Ivey View Post
    good call Allar and Ayewyn - 2 of 3 aint bad
    It's bad if you're on that 3rd team that lost out to a crawling head. Dig the new badges btw - they're awesome.

  17. #137
    0
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    348
    Quote Originally Posted by Xces View Post
    everyone gets 1 month. winners get 3 months
    OH i didn't know people got a free month just for participating. I knew I wasn't going to win so didn't bother now I regret not doing it for the free month & edification.

  18. #138
    0
    Infiltrator
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    12
    Chance , i sent you another private message (via the forum), let me know if you get it ^^"
    gabriele granocchia
    that side of the sun

  19. #139
    0
    Sended another private message out too Just for being on the safe side..

  20. #140
    0
    Infiltrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    14
    Don't want to act like impatient, but any news about codes?

    Can't wait to test 4.6

  21. #141
    0
    better wait for 4.7

  22. #142
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Denson View Post
    Don't want to act like impatient, but any news about codes?

    Can't wait to test 4.6
    Chance told me he was working on those, so it should be very soon.
    Twitch /unrealalexander| Twitter @UnrealAlexander
    How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues?
    Call me to a thread by posting this: [MENTION]Alexander Paschall[/MENTION]

  23. #143
    0
    UE Community Manager
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Paschall View Post
    Chance told me he was working on those, so it should be very soon.

    Yep! Thanks Alexander - Hang tight with us, we're going to use technology to send this time instead of me manually typing them all in
    Twitter [@iveytron + @UnrealEngine] YouTube [/unrealengine] Twitch [/unrealengine]

  24. #144
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chance Ivey View Post
    Yep! Thanks Alexander - Hang tight with us, we're going to use technology to send this time instead of me manually typing them all in
    and by "technology" he means:


  25. #145
    0
    UE Community Manager
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,353
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxiHori View Post
    and by "technology" he means:

    Hey that was me the last 3 months!
    Twitter [@iveytron + @UnrealEngine] YouTube [/unrealengine] Twitch [/unrealengine]

  26. #146
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chance Ivey View Post
    Hey that was me the last 3 months!
    Glad you decided to shave for stream.


    For reals though, there was some amazing games this month O_O! Great job everyone. I enjoyed playing them.

  27. #147
    0
    Infiltrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    14
    <3 Chance got mine

  28. #148
    0
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    392
    Thank you Chance, woke up this morning with a code in my mail box..

  29. #149
    0
    thanks

  30. #150
    0
    Chance, got a question! Is there an expiration on the codes?
    (hope not, but have never seen any information on the subject)
    (have accumulated a couple codes & would rather use them later on)

    ps: nice pic that was posted of ya, shaving is highly overrated!

  31. #151
    0
    UE Community Manager
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,353
    Quote Originally Posted by ayretek View Post
    Chance, got a question! Is there an expiration on the codes?
    (hope not, but have never seen any information on the subject)
    (have accumulated a couple codes & would rather use them later on)

    ps: nice pic that was posted of ya, shaving is highly overrated!
    No shelf life on codes
    Twitter [@iveytron + @UnrealEngine] YouTube [/unrealengine] Twitch [/unrealengine]

  32. #152
    0
    Heh, someone necro'd this, and...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chance Ivey View Post
    No shelf life on codes
    Pretty ironic looking back at this now!
    Broad Strokes | Jan Kaluza | Marketplace Release: 'Over 9000 Swords' Modular Melee Weapon System
    Currently available for freelance work
    Dev Blog & Tutorials | Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •