[UNPAID/ROYALTY] 3D Hard Surface, Blueprint Programmer

Hey guys!

My name is Chris and I’m an IT professional(network and system admin) living in North Carolina, US.

I have a webcam and religiously use Google based services to keep my game projects organized and accessible, Skype and Hangouts for meetings, and even have a Ventrilo server for use if necessary.

I have no delusions of grandeur and I know I have a long ways to go. But having said that I love learning this engine and really want to push myself to the next level because ultimately I want to end up in the gaming industry, say at a certain company in Cary, NC :smiley:

I’m interested in joining an already established group that may need a pretty well-rounded intermediate level hobbyist.

A quick overview of my skills:

• Can produce audio and music, for this I use Ableton, samples, and synths of course.
  • Can effectively program game logic, character functionality, level functionality with blueprints.

Quick video for my boss to try and convince him to work with me on UE4 development!

I would prefer to stick to Blueprint and 3D modeling as my main functions within a team but I’d love to help in anyway I can for you.

As it currently stands I’m not a proficient C++ coder yet, though I am digging through the code these days to get to that point. I have a very strong understanding of fundamental programming logic and general strategies to get things done. Though from what I’ve been told and seen, UE4 engine code is a different beast altogether.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,

Chris aka Bokuden

What is your skype?

Hey jackal,

It’s bokuden704

Working on a couple of projects but looking for more people who would like some models done!

Would love to speak to you!

Hello,

I am interested in having you model some weapons (swords and random items) by either the end of the month or beginning of next month. Please shoot me an email liondogstudios@gmail.com so we can talk!

Hello Chris!

We are just looking for some great guy, who could set up a character and add some scripting around that. Please check the position opening called “Character setup and scripting” in our thread https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?52396-ROYALTY-Divine-Warfare-NEEDS-YOU

In case you were interested, feel free to PM or mail me with your questions. Thanks for checking and have a nice day!

Email and PM sent.

Currently working on a few projects right now and can’t take on anymore!

Thanks so much for your opportunities! I will be updating this thread as projects are completed!

Updating with some environment art I did for the last gamejam.

Pmed you, if you are interested and available