Montage Branch Points in 4.6

Iv’e been following video’s 1-20 of the third person blueprint tutorials at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C16vlfe3pXc

I’m stuck at 1:55 in where he adds a Montage Branch Point , I’m using 4.6 and there isn’t an option for these under add.

Any Ideas ?

So you mean adding those nodes to the event graph? if you can’t find under the add category, did you tried searching for them using the search box? (sorry if this sounds obvious)

I also meet this problem…Did you find the answer ??

Just now i first open 4.51 and see it ,than i reset the software and it’s also occurred in the 4.60

I am also getting this problem. I create a branch point in my montage but cant seem to access it from the blueprint.
From Titan’s comment im guessing this might be a 4.6 bug?

I have put in a bug report, heres the link:
https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/145396/montage-branch-points-not-accessible-from-anim-gra.html

This issue has been reported [UE-5601] and was fixed with 4.6.1. If you continue to experience this issue after updating to 4.6.1 please let us know on this thread -thanks!

Thanks

in 4.6 i ran into this problem at first the solution i have found that works so far to get the branch points to show up in the graph is to re-start the editor. i tried it today and it does work, as a work around.

, I’m still having this problem with UE 4.6.1

im using editor 4.7.0 and I cant create a new montage branch point either, i just don’t have that option when i right click, period. also my montage section doesn’t even have that branch slot like it does in the video :frowning: any help would be greatly appreciated! heres a pic of what i see

sorry if im not supposed to post links, just desperate to solve this
cheers

Thanks for reporting this. A similar issue was reported in [UE-5601] so this specific problem has not been resolved. I’ve since reported this specific issue in the following report: [UE-6982]. This should be resolved in a future build of the engine. For now the work around is to create a new montage branch point, save, and restart the editor. You will be able to access your newly created montage branch point in the event graph upon restart.

As I noted on the AnswerHub post, this is a different issue, yet it is related and pertinent as this issue has replaced the originally reported problem. Hence, I’ve submitted the following report: [UE-6983.] I’m not certain that this is not expected behavior replacing the current workflow, however, when I get a response it will be posted on the original AnswerHub post. Due to the holidays, this will not be addressed until after January 5, 2015.

I’ve been the same problem here, the Add Montage Branching Point is not display in menu list. I’m using 4.61 version.

As for version 4.6.1, the same as said, just save everything and restart the editor. That should fix it.