Unreal Engine 4 Character Art Project

Ive been Creating characters for game for a while now about 3 years. Ive dipped into coding and programming, and also the level design aspect as well. I found my calling with characters though as I am still learning, i recently chose to go to school for it and learn online. I feel my art has improved so much in the past few months using some of the top notch programs like Maya, 3ds , Substance painter, Photoshop cs, Substance designer 4, Blender 2.71(Not bad, but still has a ways to go), and others. These characters were created using all of these programs and the female is my most recent character having been finished a few days ago. I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think :smiley:

Will you rig and animate your characters? The bind pose rarely makes a character model justice. :slight_smile:

Nice model. one thing though, the underwear looks silly to me.

Hey thanks for the feedback, as I look at it more and more I believe you are right it really does look silly :stuck_out_tongue: It was a good idea at the time but now that time has gone by for a bit it really is starting to look silly. Luckily I can just delete it as its just geometry overlapping. :smiley: just a bit of tweaking with the textures should do.