Sci-Fi UI Sound Pack

RELEASED! : SciFi UI Sounds in Sound Effects - UE Marketplace

Hello everyone!
Below is a brief description about the package. Thanks to everyone!

Sci-Fi UI Sound Pack contains more than **90 **Sci-Fi styled sound effects (wav and cue files for each one) for your game’s HUD and user interactions.
You can listen the demo on : https://soundcloud.com/sumfx/sci-fi-ui-sound-pack-1-demo (background music not included)

Price : $9.99

hi
I really like it,can you do an action adventure ui sound pack as well?

Hi,

Glad you like it! Currently working on casual ui sound pack and will submit it when it’s done. I think i can create an action adventure ui sound pack as well after completing casual ui package. Thanks!

okay thanks :slight_smile:

Sounds great!

Great sound set, I want to buy :slight_smile:

Just a quick update for you ; just finished casual ui sound pack and started to work on adventure ui sound pack you requested.

Also i wanted to give my thanks to everyone who supported! If you guys do not voted yet, please do if you like this sound pack! Thanks!

thank you very much,I cant wait for the adventure ui sound pack :slight_smile:

SCI-FI UI SOUND PACK is now available on Unreal Engine Marketplace

Hello everyone,

[FONT=Arial Black]SCI-FI UI SOUND PACK is now available on Unreal Engine Marketplace! Thank you all for your support guys! Here’s the UE blog post about release: Marketplace Content Release - Unreal Engine

Happy new year and thanks again!

Unreal Engine 4.10 compatibility update has been submitted and waiting for review.

New package is online. SCI-FI UI SOUND PACK is now supporting the latest engine version 4.10

New package is online. SCI-FI UI SOUND PACK is now supporting the latest engine version 4.11

We are just rolling out a new sci-fi UI and this looks to be perfect for what we need. What’s the format and bitrate of the audio?

Hello everyone,

Sci-Fi UI Sound Pack is on sale! Grab it now 50% off!](SciFi UI Sounds in Sound Effects - UE Marketplace)****

Package is now 4.15 compatible

Package is now 4.16 compatible

4.17 compatible now.

Yep sounds great indeed :wink:

4.18 compatible now.

It’s Cyber Monday! Grap your copy 50% OFF! SciFi UI Sounds in Sound Effects - UE Marketplace