User Tag List

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334
Results 1,321 to 1,346 of 1346

Thread: Realtime Dynamic GI + Reflections + AO + Emissive plugin - AHR

Ask questions alright let's do that. I found this video from your channel. It was a pain to find since it wasn't in your uploaded list.
    http://youtu.be/JtB3dYE05Ko
    So what is edge ray?

Quote Originally Posted by cadviz View Post
    Hey @RyanTorant
    Please;
    I'm repeating my request to upload the interior project shown in the image...

Guys; had anybody tried AHR with an exterior / interior scene and got a decent reasonable rendering result..!!? please do post your images.. thank you all
    Hey, sorry for the delay, have been extremely busy. Will check if I still have that scene

Quote Originally Posted by Themanwithideas View Post
    Ask questions alright let's do that. I found this video from your channel. It was a pain to find since it wasn't in your uploaded list.
    http://youtu.be/JtB3dYE05Ko
    So what is edge ray?
    Oh, ignore that, was just playing around and made that video to show a friend. Just some tests with blender
    EDIT: Actually, I'm curious, how did you found that video ? Cause iirc I made it link only (it was an inside joke with a friend about and idea that never worked out), so, hacker detected :P ?
    Last edited by RyanTorant; 11-29-2016 at 05:50 PM.

Google+ link under about you have a google+ account listed so there it was top of the page. But I only looked for it because it showed up in my subscriptions and I had watched it. Sorry dude I didn't know it was top secret.

Google+ link under about you have a google+ account listed so there it was top of the page. But I only looked for it because it showed up in my subscriptions and I had watched it. Sorry dude I didn't know it was top secret.
    No problems, you're off the hook for this one
    On a less happy note, the ***#@##**** at my university moved exams around (again) and I know have two different exams (operative systems and computer networks) on the same ***#*#**@@@ day, ao I'll disappear from here at least until the 20th D:

Lol have fun with that, good luck dude.

Incredible work with AHR; well done! I rely heavily on dynamic GI for my projects and I've worked with both your solution and VXGI. Right now VXGI is the only solution that produces the right results for my work, but yours is most definitely an extremely impressive piece of engineering!

I do have some questions about use case and such, and I'll send some screenshots around tuesday or wednesday comparing vxgi and AHR. For now, I hope you have a wicked holiday and crush those exams!!

Well everyone, I have news.
    I'll start working on a new project, that I can't really talk much about right now, and that means that I'll be putting this on indefinite hold. I'll still be here to answer questions, but I won't be coding anything new for AHR anytime soon.
    It's been a ride people, and I hope I can continue it soon. I'm extremely grateful for all the support this last 3 years.
    Also, I encourage anyone that feels adventurous enough and it's interested to continue this work. I'll try to provide as much support as possible.

Thanks everyone, and have a great 2017.
    Ryan out

Until next time then. Feel free to post anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanTorant View Post
    I'll start working on a new project, that I can't really talk much about right now, and that means that I'll be putting this on indefinite hold. I'll still be here to answer questions, but I won't be coding anything new for AHR anytime soon.
    It's been a ride people, and I hope I can continue it soon. I'm extremely grateful for all the support this last 3 years.
    Also, I encourage anyone that feels adventurous enough and it's interested to continue this work. I'll try to provide as much support as possible.

Thanks everyone, and have a great 2017.
    Ryan out
    You've been hired by someone I hope? Someone should, have fun!

Until next time then. Feel free to post anytime.
    Will try to
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenetic Pony View Post
    You've been hired by someone I hope? Someone should, have fun!
    No really, but thanks!

Hi Guys! Are there any executable demo about this, just to try?

Thanks!

Champion
    So is this still alive or is it dead?

PM me if possible as i am very interested in continuing your work but i may need a little guidance through the whole system to get me started
    Last edited by dragonCASTjosh; 01-05-2017 at 06:05 AM.

Samaritan
    is a chance to try this AHR on UE 4.14.2 or 4.14.3?

Quote Originally Posted by dvd.kh View Post
    is a chance to try this AHR on UE 4.14.2 or 4.14.3?
    Once I get an understanding on how its working, I plan make a build using the release branch at the time.

hey is this dead now? it looked really good so far? I was liking where it was going...

Quote Originally Posted by StopItRonStop! View Post
    hey is this dead now? it looked really good so far? I was liking where it was going...
    It's on indefinite hold. I may pick it up later, but I'm working in another project, that I need to keep under wraps for a while longer. I'm still here to answer questions, but I'm not working on ahr. It's been like this for a while. dragonCASTjosh was working on it, but we haven't talked in a while, don't know if he kept it up.

Well, some big and final news here.
    I got a totally unexpected offer from an archviz company to finish AHR for them, commercially, and I took it. I wasn't expecting to work again on AHR, but well, life happens
    That means that I won't be updating my AHR repo again.

I hope to be able to post some screens eventually, but it probably won't be on this post.

It's truly been a ride. It seems like I've been here forever, that first post seems so far away. Thanks to everyone that took interest on this over the years.
    Until the next one people.

Ryan over and out.

So do we get access to it when you're done? Or are they going to sell it? I can't wait to see what you do!

So do we get access to it when you're done? Or are they going to sell it? I can't wait to see what you do!
    I'm sorry, but no. I'll be developing it exclusively for them to use on a commercial software they are developing.
    I hope you people understand.

Okay yeah I get it. Just remember I want to see some screens.

Okay yeah I get it. Just remember I want to see some screens.
    Oh, that I sure will

Well, some big and final news here.
    I got a totally unexpected offer from an archviz company to finish AHR for them, commercially, and I took it. I wasn't expecting to work again on AHR, but well, life happens
    That means that I won't be updating my AHR repo again.

I hope to be able to post some screens eventually, but it probably won't be on this post.

It's truly been a ride. It seems like I've been here forever, that first post seems so far away. Thanks to everyone that took interest on this over the years.
    Until the next one people.

Ryan over and out.
    Will we be able to create a fork of the current, public AHR solution?
    Or a pull request to integrate it into the base engine?

Quote Originally Posted by Meatl0ckr View Post
    Will we be able to create a fork of the current, public AHR solution?
    Or a pull request to integrate it into the base engine?
    Forking the public repo should be ok, but it won't go into the main engine code.
    Besides, it never was quite ready for that.

Forking the public repo should be ok, but it won't go into the main engine code.
    Besides, it never was quite ready for that.
    Hey, @RyanTorant can someone still take your code and improve it. Been following this thread since it had maybe 20 replies, I'm glad you found use for AHR

Quote Originally Posted by Blue man View Post
    Hey, @RyanTorant can someone still take your code and improve it. Been following this thread since it had maybe 20 replies, I'm glad you found use for AHR
    Hey blue man, sorry for the delay. The old repo it's gonna stay there so I guess that's ok. Don't think anyone will pick it up though, it's kinda of a mess, but you never know . Anyway, yeah, if someone does pick it up, he/she should just send me an email to let me know. Will update the repo to explain that.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334