Dynamic objects in reflection captures

I have some dynamic doors that aren’t being considered for reflection captures, so when you look at mirrors in the room you can see into the next room. I was wondering if there was a way I could make it so dynamic objects get rendered in the reflection captures. I saw the flag for treating their lighting as static, but then they contribute to lightmass and I still want these objects to be dynamically lit. Thanks.

Reflection captures are static, so they can’t update that way, they just render the way the level starts out.

I totally get that, and I don’t need the reflections to update dynamically. What I need is for the movable objects in the scene to be part of the reflections when they are captured, even if they will always be static in the reflections.

Screen Space Reflections should capture dynamic objects as long as they are in the screen. Can you post a screenshot please?

I’m not using SSR, but even if I was it wouldn’t help in this situation. I have a bathroom with mirror, and I’d like to see the bathroom stall doors on the opposite side of the bathroom when looking into the mirror. Since the doors are movable, they don’t show up in the mirror at all and it just looks weird. I think it would be better if the dynamic objects were part of the capture in this particular instance, even if it was technically wrong once the doors are opened.

I haven’t tested it specifically, but I don’t know why it wouldn’t capture dynamic actors, maybe there’s a setting on the actor or the reflection probe that needs to be checked to have it captured in reflections. Could be it doesn’t do it because it assumes it would be weird for something dynamic to appear in reflections if it moves around, like cards or characters or something.