Lonely Toys Scene

Hey guys, I figured I would post a little scene I made last month in UE4. I plan on broadening it out into a room and eventually hallway (hopefully!) :wink:

Wow, just wow.

I am particularly impressed with the rained windows, any plans to share us how its done? I would love to be able to use the rained window shader in my game, & I think I am not alone…:slight_smile:

Beautiful, love the mood. Indeed nice windows.

looks awesome:), out of curiosity what res is the spiders web?

Fantastic work Joshua! It reminds me of Sid’s room, from Toy Story, if his house became abandoned. I really love all of the little details that went into these scenes! Awesome job!

Exactly what I was thinking :wink:

Looks prerendered! Just incredible what we can do in realtime these days. Really nice mood and attention to detail. Would be a really affecting scene to explore in VR…

starseeker - Thanks dude. Sure thing, here you go :wink: Its very simple. I had a diffuse which I put some condensation in, and used it as my opacity mask as well. The Refraction is what brings everything to life. Im working on having animated drips atm.

Gigantoad - Thanks

• Thank you. Err, I believe they are a 1024

Sean Gribbin - Hehe, thanks man

acatalept - Thanks! Yeah, this scene will be going into Oculus once I get it more fleshed out :slight_smile:

Wow, thanks for sharing, the pair of hand is a nice & slightly creep touch. Looking forward to see the complete room, & hallway.