Let's chat in IRC @

Come on guys! Let’s chat!

Those that do not have an IRC client can access the channel using the webchat.

Click here to access the webchat

We do still have a #UDKC on Gamesurge server with a few people in there that will help with support for UDK and UE4 for new people.

Yea but some people prefer , so thats a alternative for them.

Just a bump to remind people that these channels exist, and are active, #UDKC has 23 people in it right now, and has 23

#UDKC on GameSurge has been the go to developer community for Unreal on IRC for a few years now - four or five.

Let me join in as well then.

#unrealed Irc.quakenet.org. ~30 people about. Has been up and running for 16 years since almost the beginning (bar the first channel before that, I forgot which network it was on).

will the real IRC channel please stand up? I’m in all 3.

There are channels on 3 different networks, don’t you think it’d be a good idea to unify?

I was under the impression that channel died a death years ago!

People usally prefer to have everything in one IRC network so it might be difficult.

People usually have network preferences yes. is a good one for programmers, thats why Im mostly on it.

Discussions have been great on the channel!

Channel is purdy good.

And it’s getting bigger and bigger guys!

Join in! Some really good people have been helping out newbies.

Today we got a lot of help from veterans at ().

Epic|also was here hearing us.

Thanks a lot for the help and support.

Those that do not have an IRC client can access the channel using the webchat.

Click here to access the webchat

Guys there’s always someone from Epic on chat helping us out.

Epic is simply awesome!

I concur, I had lots of help when my visual studio hated me :frowning:

Yep and theres more people joining in IRC everyday! Its just getting better and better!

Current topic: good old classic games! Just recieved news that commander keen was on steam :open_mouth: great place for EPIC news.

Im releasing new bot functionality. So people will now be able to search the wiki from within the channel!