WIP Action Game Project

The Admin

In the distant future, there are rumors of a mysterious cyborg running an abandoned hidden research facility on a planet far from the center of human civilizations. His mysterious origin attracts the Star System Governments to investigate the truth of this cyborg called The Admin and reclaim the facility with all its researches inside. But little is known to the Governments, because we, humans, are not the only beings interested in this mysterious cyborg. Play as The Admin, a cyborg wielding gun and sword in defending the research facility from humans who try to reclaim it and from other beings try to destroy him. Forge sharper swords to slice all who endangers the mission, craft deadlier guns to put a hole in the body of invaders, and evolve to be better at surviving.

Progress update, close up look at our character and basic movement testing :slight_smile:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=UHd8Mnu2xFo

Nice work :slight_smile:

3rd person action game with a sword…I’ll be watching this tread for sure…Great work yo…

Will it be normal human plyable characters for the hero ? i would see this one more like opponent bad guy.

Thank you everbody :slight_smile:
@Galeon: he is the main character, the design is related to his background story

THIS is RAD.

New video. :slight_smile: testing few mechanics, playing with thruster component and trying to catch bullet :smiley:
This engine is

Handgun for the game :slight_smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH-IfWIThsE

This project looks great so far L_A_L_I_90! I am really excited to see how this project takes shape. Be sure to keep us updated as you progress along. Have a great day!

@ Sean Gribbin : Thank you Sir, keep checking our thread :stuck_out_tongue:

We have decided the official title and logo for our game :slight_smile:
From now on its officially titled -The Admin-
The_Admin_Logo_Animated.gif

Close Up look of a sword

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNPqDZ-UsSQ

It’s been months since my last update on this project. Progress had been very slow because I’ve been very busy with my job, then Dragon Age Inquisition come and followed by Comicon Challenge 2015(you can view my entry here) :smiley:
I will post more updates soon, for now here are few props for the level I’m working on.

eb63729abd0d4ec464e13c1b2e023dcba98b291c.jpeg

hurray…I saw the CCon challenge was wondering about this project…happy to hear it’s still going…

@President : Thank you, mr President :smiley:
Updates on environtments, here are few screenshots from one of our levels. This cave will be connected to an outdoor area.

f7754cc55460483b5c3e8fa9140ff5f9a7a36c59.jpeg
ffa42d2b46361f7009cf5ecb7a9286332508b74d.jpeg

There are shadows leaking on pic 3, look at the stones… fix that.
The rest looks pretty qualified!

@Kanizitas : thank you for pointing the light leaking. I have checked it, apparently it is caused by lightmap resolution that is too small for lod 1
Update on environment :slight_smile:
7a454dd54b1e16dd1ff1d6ee82a3a99e0407bf0a.jpeg
d6cfd436f3a9e9202916746042efede9394240d5.jpeg
61ecf886922d31d356feb021dc2ebee09e0122c9.jpeg
bb73e9bbfad083dc5aaf902f0def818fc595a281.jpeg

U know what i would say. This is high level nice and perfect. U r reaching epics standards. keep up that good work!

@kanizitas : Thank you for your kind words, sir :slight_smile: Keep watching for our porgress :slight_smile:
Here is my first new video in months :stuck_out_tongue:
Just testing this ugly creature called cave maggot, a very basic kind of enemy. In this video, the BT allow them to do random wander, chase player, attack player and go to player last seen location. Some behavior like dashing, and searching for player who attack outside their field of view are still in the work. I spawn the admin at the last seconds for their feast :smiley:
Dont forget to visit our page

Testing another enemy :slight_smile:

I´m impressed with the art of your levels ! Hope to see more soon .