MY First attempt arch screenshot

Hi everyone ~i am the newone to learn ue4 about 3month. this is my firt test scenes hope adv. give me some advice. I just want to know how to simulate the area light ,can ue4 render for that? Here is my some shot ~give some advice ~thx BTW sorry for my poor english~:)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9943[/ATTACH]

Really nice looking screenshots there buddy.

One small point that I noticed straight away was the chandeliers. They need to be dropped down, as they are intersecting with the ceiling at present.

Cheers

Jay.

THX UNFAMILLA~ I SEE IT ~MAYBE I Accidentally hit it, I just started, there is a long way to study :slight_smile:

Wow! Lots of amazing detail. Love the floor. Love the doors. Keep doing what your doing, cuz its real.

Looking awesome, nice job!

I would reduce just a bit the reflectivity on the floor, and the emissive on the wall lamps.

Looks pretty cool, I like it. :slight_smile:

Great looking stuff! That kid is so embarrassed.

If you’re looking for area lights, it has some support for that, lights have a radius and length property which will make it like an area light, sadly no planar lights though.

This looks great. Would love to see it in motion

That’s awesome!!!

Haaaaaaaaaaw :smiley:
Browsing these forums, I just keep seeing more and more juicy screenshots of some really amazing work from everyone.
This is **** nice! I agree with LocknLoad, would love to see it in motion! :smiley:

Thank you for giving me the encouragement and advice - I will work harder ~ animation will come soon, I hope you can give more advice ~;)

Fantastic job codecode! I am very excited to see this in motion when your are done. Keep up the great work!

Wow, that looks amazing!! Well done!

thx all :slight_smile: movie is uploading ~here is my another test in ue4 hope your like it ~ the big problem is light line effect ~they told me to use light length ,in rrealtime is great ~but if i bake lightmass have a problem , i wish ue4.5 have a arealight~;)507da8363afc0d3a7115027a666b08de458b1492.jpeg

Amazing!

Was it recorded in real time?

Very impressive. :smiley: