Unannounced VR indie game

Hi All,

I have been developing my first indie game since the start of the year and just released my first screenshot.

https://twitter.com/RBruce540/status/503597359905779712

It is being developed in UE4 and with Oculus in mind (waiting for my DK2 to arrive)

I’ll announce everything soon but for now you can follow me on my personal Twitter @RBruce540 for updates.

I also plan to share some polished rooms for everyone to walk around in VR!

Looks great! What kind of FPS are you seeing in that double-stairway scene?

Thanks Havoc! It’s not a shooter but you will be able to explore every room in the house.

Hey Brucey, I think he meant Frames Per Second (FPS) and not First Person Shooter. SO MANY ACRONYMS

lol I’m getting 60-70fps on a GTX 770 @1080p. Thanks!

WOW! Just WOW, if I just don’t know that it was made, I will think that it was taken by a camera… :smiley:

Thanks! I’m going for realism so that’s great to hear your reaction

This looks pretty cool, nicely done!
Hope we will see more of your work soon.

Brucey540, that looks really cool !

I have a dk2, I’d be happy to help test your scene out :wink:

planning on it! :slight_smile:

I’ll need feedback on performance to achieve a great VR experience.

Likewise!! 8)

This looks gorgeous, for a second there, it reminded me of The Matrix and was thinking “ooooh, are we going to be doing Matrix fight scenes inside of the Oculus Rift? :O” (Wouldn’t that be amazing!).
I’m looking forward to seeing more, great work :smiley:

@Otreum look up Super Hot. Can’t wait to dodge bullets in that game :smiley:

Looks like the Chateau Scene from the matrix reloaded just without the weapons. :wink:

exactly what i thought when i seen this scene, good job :smiley: matrix ftw!:cool:

Awesome work Brucey! I would love to give this a run through with the DK2 once complete. Keep up the great work and hope to see more in the future! Have a great day!

Love the Matrix so not sure if it was in my sub-conscience when building lol. It actually came from designing a poster for the game where the house layout is in the shape of a grandfather clock. The spiral staircase symbolizes the minutes on the clock face

That looks amazing. When do you plan to give some more details on the project? Can’t wait to find out :smiley: