Screenshot Saturday!

What up everyone? If any of you folks are active in the twittersphere, you’re likely familiar with #screenshotsaturday, a rolling list of game development screenshots taken on Saturday from works in progress by a multitude of developers. I’m continually impressed and inspired with the work you are showing off in , let’s share what we are doing with the world!

Remember to tag the post with #unrealdev and Follow Us On so I can find you on the interwebs :slight_smile:

Thanks and stay ****

Happy Developing, Everyone!

4 Likes

Wait a minute, what day is it? :stuck_out_tongue: Great idea, would love to see more quick shots of what people are doing in UE4!

's my contribution from this past weekend:

://

RkgW04j.png

Since I’m apparently terrible at and can’t figure out how to make the image show up as a thumbnail, 's the link: ://i.imgur/qDhQIcf.jpg

1 Like

I wish I could participate, unfortunately I have to wait a bit until we announce. =(

Nice. I’ve seen this # pass by, but never got to participate yet. I will definitely have a go next weekend.

How about a continous thread like Polycount’s what are you workingon thread. Not everything serves its own thread, but would still be nice to share progress (and not just on saturdays ;))

1 Like

I bet Chance’s screenshot ends up trending as a new favourite wallpaper.

Yeah…something like a “what are you working on” thread would be very cool indeed! I dont use and have no plans to make an account just to share screenshots^^

Cheers!

^ The old UDK had something like that, don’t see why it wouldn’t work .

I made a stickied thread : https://.unrealengine/showthread.php?32543-What-Are-You-Working-On-Community-Screenshots-amp-Videos

Oh , I completely missed that. Thanks for the heads up. =)

IT’S ](https:///search?q=%23screenshotsaturday&src=tyah) TAKE TO THE TWITTERS

we go, my picture for the screenshot saturday :slight_smile: It’s a small in-game preview of (of course normally we dont have this motion blur :p)

Nice work, !

When are you going to show us more gameplay videos? You’ve been teasing us since Beta. :stuck_out_tongue:

That grass looks beautiful, btw. That attracted my attention more than the character…

thx ^^

When the has come, we will post a gameplay video. :stuck_out_tongue: Actually our main “problem” is that we always want to improve everything…let’s see when we will reach a state where we are satisfied with the quality (especially of the foliage) :slight_smile:

Many, many things changed since the beta and more changes will follow :wink:

Some screencaps of my Underground City, from - Love Labyrinth (: Beginnings)

It’s almost Saturday right? :wink:

Latest screengrab from our intergalactic party combat racer Space Dust Racing:

More gameplay footage : ?v

1 Like

The one character seems vaguely inspired by Marvin Martian; this is a GOOD thing. :smiley:

Hahaha yes he does, and thanks for the kind words! If you’re interested in learning more, our art director Nathan wrote a blog post on how we design characters from sketches to final 3D models:

[://blog.spaceduststudios/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/SDS-SketchFor3DArtist-1024x578.jpg

/space-dust-racing-character-design/](://blog.spaceduststudios/space-dust-racing-character-design/)

Well it’s Saturday and I have a screenshot.

Link to full forum post

Portfolio

1 Like