Flight Game

I have started work on a flight game, with more emphasis on fun flight dynamics than accurate flight dynamics. I hope to implement both singleplayer and multiplayer. I have barely started a few days ago, but here is what I have created so far.

That is AWESOME!

Highway to the danger zone just multiplied the awesomeness!

Keep up the work :smiley:

Awesome music the ship model looks awesome as well!

Some more progress.

Now you need to setup a multiplayer session and take the screenshot of one cockpit from the other. :stuck_out_tongue: Joke aside, looking pretty good! Keep us posted. :slight_smile:

Actually, that is exactly what I am going to do :). Will keep you posted. Thanks.

Oh and one friend suggested… DRAGONS! What a great idea! It will be a multiplayer jet combat game… WITH DRAGONS! :slight_smile:

Howdy ,

is awesome! I was not expecting to here “Danger Zone” when I watched the first video. Make me want to go watch Top Gun again. Awesome work so far, especially in the second progress video. Adding dinosaurs would be pretty cool. Be sure to keep us updated as you progress with your project. Keep up the great work!

Hello,

so cool, it was a real pleasure to look at your video (and i agree with the “top gun” effect ^^)

About your dragon idea you may can do a mix :

Only trouble for player is to not fall when he " Google " :wink:

edit : i changed pic which was too large.

Great video ! I’m also developing a flight based VR experience and the first time I booted it up with my DK1, I had Danger Zone also in the background for the added effect! :smiley:

Keep us posted and best of luck!

Took you only a few days? That’s impressive.

It took me a few days because I usually work until late and only get to work on my game late at night when I am home, so it took me maybe two hours. But honestly no credit is due to me, it is because the Unreal Engine 4 makes is really very simple! Honestly. Everyone, EVERYONE, can now create impressive games with Unreal Engine, with no knowledge and the willingness to learn. Thanks for the comments, I am struggling with multiplayer, but as soon as I have it working I will post a video again.

demands afterburners.

Two hours? Are you serious?
is awesome!

Hey that looks really good ! Nice work! Haven’t seen many flight sim projects created so far, great to see! :slight_smile:

Looking Awesome . Of course you got extra credit by having Kenny Loggins :stuck_out_tongue: