GoldenEye 007 Complex Map Design (video)

This is a design project I did of The map Complex from Goldeneye, the level blocking is fully complete everything is in the same scale as the original map. I’m aiming at better materials and working guns for a final project. Here is the Video.

1080p

Hey, effects, great job!
It’s been a while since I played Goldeneye, but your recreation looks very faithful!

So many memories… Nice work! Don’t forget the fake walls :slight_smile:

awesome job:), are you going to do the better versions of the guns as well?

Thanks! Its the same map as the original but with different textures of course:)

It was nostalgic being able to play and study the game after so many years :stuck_out_tongue: I remembered all the fake walls :slight_smile:

I’m not the best modeler but I may try for some revamped guns, I have a classmate who has a heavy machine gun in gold, perhaps a new golden gun machine gun edition? haha

Fantastic work effects! I remember the countless hours that my friends and I would put into playing Goldeneye. Great work on the level. Do you plan on creating more levels from Goldeneye?

Have a great day!

Great work with the proportions, how did you get it so exact? N64 Emulator and ripped the 3D geometry?