Dear Charlotte - WIP And Art Works

[SIZE=6]WIP[/SIZE]

From an iffy conversation on Facebook , we have come a long way across the border of uncertainty and straight on the path of reasonable intentions . We here at M2M strive to make sure that with the right skill set already in our hands , we aim to bring back the survival horror genre back to its glory and in turn create the very first installment in the Psychedelic Investigative Horror series Dear Charlotte .
This thread will be posted with all of our artworks and other work in progress materials for the game.

Take a leap forward to this unmanned asylum and take a stroll down its corridors and reason with yourself that you shouldn’t have been there in the first place

What we have always aimed to achieve with Dear Charlotte is a full on experience both visually and mentally or the player , a trip none would forget .

Meet our beloved Candleman , did we not mention him before ? There is an old folk tale citing a floating light source that guided lost travelers through the thick and dense forests of the northern hemispheres . Not many have been sad to live and tell this tale . As time passed and when trees were cut down , remains of these lost travelers were found with their eyes gorged out . Its origins can be traced back to the torture camps of the cruel kings who used to pluck out his slave’s eyes with his bare hands . While washing down one o their bodies the police found an engraving imprinted on their waist that barely read ‘if there is a God , he will beg or my forgiveness’ .

Well as cruel as he may sound , even he yearns or love .

This is Mr.Creeper , origin unknown . He has been there as long as the asylum has been , as long as you can remember , stalking and feeding on you .

Dear Charlotte - The Game

Howdy tripplight,

This project looks awesome! The concept art that you are sharing looks exceptionally well done and super creepy. I noticed on your site that you are developing this project on UDK. Do you plan on moving this into UE4? Be sure to keep us updated as you progress along with your project. Great work so far!

Character Development - Candleman

Character Development - Candleman ; From concepts to Ingame

Hey Sean…

This project IS on UE4 , the website is undergoing some changes and will be updated very soon :slight_smile:

Guess I responded a bit to hasty. :stuck_out_tongue: Just saw the second post. Looks very scary. I like it!

Thank you :slight_smile:

We’ll be updating the thread regularly. What we aim is to showcase the development procedure for most of the art assets (Props, characters, levels) as we pass through every stage, like the post made above.