Help with UE4 C++ Tutorials

Hi Everyone!
I am diving into UE4 C++ and am getting some error that I am not sure exactly why I am getting.

Here is the code that I have for the Pickup.cpp

#include "TutorialCode.h"
#include "Pickup.h"

APickup::APickup(const class FPostConstructInitializeProperties& PCIP)
	: Super(PCIP)
{
	//The pickup is valid when created
	bISActive = true

// Create the sphere componenet to handle the pickups collision
		BaseCollisionComponent = PCIP.CreateDefaultSubobject<USphereComponent>(this, TEXT("BaseSphereComponent"));

//Set the SphereComponent as the root component
	RootComponent = BaseCollisionComponent;

//Create the static mesh component
	PickupMesh = PCIP.CreateDefaultSubobject<UStaticMeshComponent>(this, TEXT("PickupMesh"));

//Turn Physics On

PickupMesh->SetSimulatePhysics(true);

//Attach the static mesh to the root component

PickupMesh->AttachTo(RootComponent);

}

void APickup::OnPickedUp_Implementation()
{
	//There is no Default Behavior
}

I have not touched the other files listed in the errors :confused:

The line bISActive = true needs to have a ; at the end. You can add it and recompile. It looks like someone uploaded the wrong versions.

Fixed the ‘;’ thank you for that. :slight_smile: Do you have any idea about how I would go about fixing it? I am not using the github fork, I am using the Third Person Template through the engine launcher (4.3.1).

If you can recreate the problem, you can file a bug report over at https://answers.unrealengine.com/ See this post for details: How do I report a bug? - Programming & Scripting - Epic Developer Community Forums

Do you have Visual Studio installed? If so, you can just edit that file, then open the editor and go to the C++ tab and hit recompile game code. You don’t have to manually compile the entire engine for that I don’t think.

I did just that, it looks like it was completely my fault lol . Syntax and such. Everything has been smooth sailing since.