The Witcher 3 Thread

Hey there,

This is the The Witcher 3 Thread. I’m so hyped about this game, and I cannot wait until this life changing game releases. Yes, I’m sure it will change my life… well, I’ll be sitting for many many many hours in front of the PC, just because of it, and I’m sure I’m going to learn a lot by just playing it. Definitely worth it!

Feel free to share stuff related to The Witcher 3 in here. Go on!

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Killing Monsters Cinematic Trailer: ?v=c0i88t0Kacs

The Witcher 3 - Pre-E3 Trailer: ?v=hJlkMAZTEPI

The Witcher 3 - E3 2014 Gameplay Demo at Microsoft Press Conference: ?v=BivVXw-NLTw

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Downwarren Gameplay - ://youtu.be/VKE1Fn1Yrhk

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - 35min gameplay demo - ?v=xx8kQ4s5hCY

The Witcher 3 - Gameplay Preview Trailer (PS4/Xbox One) - ?v=SC804hO3gY8

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Sword of Destiny Trailer Music: ://youtu.be/S9zqXmraFKQ

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Story in Review: ?v=en9ZoxGmw8A

May 19th 2015 !

This game will be so (the gameplay looks pretty cool)!!! Can’t wait till February 2015… I want it now :frowning:

Want! Want! Want!

I’ve already preordered The Witcher 3! I’m a big fan of the first two games, and I hope that the third game will be even more ! :smiley:

I can say, that I watched trailer again, and again my skin shivers.

And this haven’t happen for watching any trailer in past, I don’t know 10 years ? :smiley:

Here’s an amazing track, check it out.

://youtu.be/S9zqXmraFKQ

I really cant wait for this…!!!

New video from Gamescom: ://youtu.be/VKE1Fn1Yrhk

Amazing graphics but kinda put off by the whole English speech alongside some Bulgarian folk music, reminds me of Xena: The warrior princess.

I wish Fable looked this good.

[=;117582]
Amazing graphics but kinda put off by the whole English speech alongside some Bulgarian folk music, reminds me of Xena: The warrior princess.

I wish Fable looked this good.
[/]

The only viable languague for Witcher is Polish. If you can’t understrand it, you probably loose like 30% of dialog :smiley:

[=;117571]
New video from Gamescom: ://youtu.be/VKE1Fn1Yrhk
[/]

The foliage meshes are so !! -> except of the pine leaves, they somehow looks a little bit strange :smiley:

[=;117621]
The foliage meshes are so !! -> except of the pine leaves, they somehow looks a little bit strange :smiley:
[/]

SpeedTree ;p

February 2015, I cannot wait for that date! XD

[=;117689]
February 2015, I cannot wait for that date! XD
[/]

I cannot wait either :smiley:

Also -

https://.com/watch?v=ZUamHfdoSyc

Really hope that they include mod tools with this :smiley:

Between Batman, Witcher and Dragon age… It’s going to be a good year!.

Might have to buy a couple more 780’s in SLI to all the goodness out.

I’m looking forward to this, I was finally able to get Witcher 2 on my computer last night so I started playing it in anticipation!

37min Gameplay -> This is pure art!

?v=xx8kQ4s5hCY

Those video are candies for my eyes and I want to have more of them! It would be so cool to have a small beta just to test it out :smiley: Was it possible to play it at the gamescom 2014? (probably somebody was there ^^)

No Betas for such game. That destroys the entire gameplay experience later on… you need to play it for several says non-stop to really get a feeling how huge and amazing it is :stuck_out_tongue:

True words, but I’m very interested to take a look at the vegetation and other interesting meshes :slight_smile: