What's everyone playing these days?

I’ll go first -
Battlefield 4 on PS4
FarCry 3 on PC
Diablo 3 on PC

Battlefield 3 (PC)
my own game (testplaying) :stuck_out_tongue:

I haven’t gone for the new consoles yet, so…

Still play Forza Horizon / Forza 4 / and a bit of GTA V on Xbox 360 :cool:
Played and got sick of Watch Dogs on PC (dat stuttering… ::slight_smile:
And also still play FarCry 3 on PC as well, great game!

DayZ Standalone with friends. The game is like a hangout spot for us.

PlanetSide 2 (pc)

[=unrealguy;114104]
[/]

I’m still afraid of DayZ, like ill get too invested lose everything, be depressed and rethink life :wink:

Nothing at the moment, but my most recent favorite was Deus Ex HR. I’m all about single player games.

[=;114117]
I’m all about single player games.
[/]

Same here, I wish more games would work on developing a really good story and atmosphere, rather than try to out-do their competitors multiplayer features… Seems like most of the upcoming games fall are all multiplayer focused unfortunately. I’m not against multiplayer, I just would much rather get lost in a game’s world & story, than compete for points in a deathmatch. :slight_smile:

Let’s see, I have a bit of a long list!

League of Legends (most played)
Infinite Crisis
Titanfall
Borderlands 2
Dawn of War 2
Diablo 3
Starcraft 2
Assassin’s Creed:Black Flag (again)
I also pop into the older Unreal Tournament games occassionally.
Outside of video games, I just got back into a pathfinder game so there is that!

I’m trying to get an emulator that I can play Final Fantasy Tactics on, or just actually hook up my ps2 again to play some Chrono Cross!

[=;114126]
Same here, I wish more games would work on developing a really good story and atmosphere, rather than try to out-do their competitors multiplayer features… Seems like most of the upcoming games fall are all multiplayer focused unfortunately. I’m not against multiplayer, I just would much rather get lost in a game’s world & story, than compete for points in a deathmatch. :slight_smile:
[/]

+1

We need more games like Dishonored, Deus Ex, Bioshock, etc. I want to play Thief but UE4 itself is more fun than games to me lately, so…

[=;114138]

• but UE4 itself is more fun than games to me lately, so…
        [/]

Hehe, that’s exactly the problem here too.

But anyway, the only multiplayer I’ve ever enjoyed is… UT 2004. Still fire it up occasionally here for a LAN session with my daughter. There’s nothing quite as satisfying as shooting your first-born in the face with a cannon :slight_smile:

Still in love with GTA V and Halo 4.

Away from that I am pretty big into Magic the Gathering. I played a lot when I was younger and forgot how much fun it can be. Though my wallet would disagree :frowning:

[=;114138]
+1

We need more games like Dishonored, Deus Ex, Bioshock, etc. I want to play Thief but UE4 itself is more fun than games to me lately, so…
[/]

+2

(tenchars)

Does my testbed project count as a game? It’s really fun :stuck_out_tongue:

Dishonored
Banished
Open Unreal Tournament
…Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 (My girlfriend and I play Co-op a lot lately)

[=;114138]
+1

[/]

Just finished Bioshock Infinite, which was my intro to Bioshock universe. Now I have to find the time to play the other two.

I spend all day on programming UE4, which is fun, but in the evening I relax with DayZ Mod. Although I’m not sure what’s relaxing about running aways form Zombies all night :stuck_out_tongue:

Replaying the Mass Effect games

Just finished the first one and on the second. Playing the second one right after is really awkward with how different they are. I keep wishing they’d have the screen space reflections of UE4, the Normandy would look fantastic that way.

Recently started Planescape Torment and Stalker Call Of Pripyat with Misery Mod. I have to beat these two soon because I’m starting to worry about my sleep :smiley:

Sometimes I decide to play them for “an hour or two” at night. Just to be reminded by the sun that it wasn’t “an hour or two”.

[=unrealguy;114104]
[/]

DayZ Standalone will be my next game that I will buy -> I think especially playing it with friends is fun :slight_smile:

Lately I seem to be mostly on PC

Played Stanley Parable finally was really fun

Replaying from time to time Skyrim After I did a New binge *Both Heavily modded

Planning on playing Divinity: Original Sin sometime in the next month

Battlefield 4 (the new DLC is amazing)
Killing Floor

The release of “Risen 3 Titan Lords” is just a few days away. I love the old RPGs made by Piranha Bytes. I think the is quiet unknown outside German-speaking countries.