Rain Forest Scene

Some screens from my test scene that one day should become rain forest with nice english weather. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks gorgeous!

You sir, are incredible. Beautiful scene. I love the realistic look of the foliage. :smiley:

Looks great, love the detail of the scene.

Rainforest with english weather?
:confused: (rain * rain) holy…

But seriously, a wonderfull scene. I like it very much.
What about adding translucency? As icing on the cake :slight_smile:

Very nice!
I really like the moss build-up.

Do you happen to have a video?

Looks …love it!

Georgous, is there some speed tree in there?

This scene looks , very well done!
Keep up the great work!

Nope, no Speed Tree.

awesome :slight_smile:

Very well done. Up until i saw this the best foliage i have seen was in Crysis 3.

No, i dont have but i can capture video.Moss turn out ok but the transition is something i have to make more natural.

Howdy ICO_hr,

Fantastic job on your Rain Forest Scene! Everything from the grass to the moss to the rock placement looks amazing. Keep up the superb work and I hope to see what other scenes you create in the future!

Have a great day!

WOW! One word: ! :slight_smile:

Oh my God!! Thats superb! Extraordinary work…Shows the true rendering power of Unreal :). I really like the big leaves in 2nd picture. Very nice.

This environment looks fantastic! Love the detail in the moss on the rocks. Keep us updated on the project, would love to see more.

what is the secret of thy great wisdom. what makes ur grass so pleasureful to my eyes. :slight_smile:

Tree times re-done from scratch and no tangent normals enabled from the material because all this is baked lighting. :slight_smile:

Well that looks , hope to see more / bigger scenes like that soon :).