UE4 West Coast Dev Tour: Seattle Learning Sessions

We’re excited to include Seattle on our West Coast dev tour and for area developers interested in attending an intensive UE4 learning session, we’d love to see you there!

Thursday, July 24, 2-6pm
Crowne Plaza Seattle
1113 Sixth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101

Reception to follow.

Seattle-area game developers are invited to join us for four hours of deep lectures, questions, and discussions.

Check out details and RSVP here](UE4 West Coast Dev Tour - Seattle Tickets, Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 2:00 PM | Eventbrite).

Questions or looking to catch up with other devs ahead of the date? Chime in and let us know!

Seattle here we come!

We are planning on coming up from Portland. :smiley:

Unless were there plans to have a session in Portland later? :open_mouth:

Jeeze now I really hope you guys will stop through Portland. I might not be able to make it. Too many people requested the days off so I might not get the time off. :frowning:

Wasn’t sure where to post , but Seattle is the closest one to us. Myself and a few others that were watching the livestream a couple days ago voted for you guys to come to Vancouver British Columbia as well, I think a total of 4 people said they would go. I know these things are hard to put together late, but maybe for next year you could add us in.

We are known as “Hollywood North” for the film/fx/animation/games industry, but also many game companies call British Columbia home (greater Vancouver including it’s suburbs have around 5 million people), so I am sure you guys could get enough people interested to make it work up here. :slight_smile:

Again, just thought I’d point it out for the future
Thanks.

I’ll be there, and maybe some people from my team. Anyone else from the Olympic Peninsula going?

Hopefully you guys can come out to . Very excited to meet everyone!

I was one of the folks that voted for Vancouver, BC. They mentioned on Twitter that they plan to hold something in Vancouver in the future, so here’s hoping that’s not too far in the future.

I believe we will be in town for the indie meetups in advance of siggraph. I don’t believe that will be the same type of event as .

I’ve only had the U4 Engine for about a month but I will make it to the learning sessions in Seattle. Seems like a good way to pick up a lot of great knowledge.

Looking forward to very much! Hoping the C++ section is for advanced users…

Vancouver… I am in!

Just saw , apparently way too late. It is already listed as sold out. :confused:
Is there a waiting list of some kind?

I live in the Seattle area, is there a I could just come by and try my luck, see if anyone who RSVPd does not show up?

I am in the same boat as RebelMoogle. Is there any there will be cancellations or an overflow area with video for people who noticed now?

Any plans to do something in Denver/Boulder at some point possibly? I was considering coming out west for one of these but I can’t quite make the timing work. I could compile a list of meetup groups out here in Denver that might be interested in something out way for you.

I’ll be there by myself, sadly none of my friends are UE devs.

Excited to meet everyone! I’ll likely be hanging out in the C++ room most of the day if anybody would like to meet up.

I have 2 extra tickets. Two coworkers cannot make it. Call me if Anyone wants them. 206-474-7351

Thanks for coming to the DevCon, everyone! We hope you found it useful. For those who couldn’t make it, the presentation slides will be released on our blog early next week.

Good stuff! I wish the sessions could have been longer. 20 min flew by like nothing. :stuck_out_tongue:

Looking forward to seeing those slides!

Hey all! The presentations for these talks are now posted to our resourses space on unrealengine.com. Check thread for all the talks! - https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?30356-New-Publication-Resources!&highlight=west+coast+dev+tour

W00t Thanks . Really appreciate it. Keep up the great work.