A quick question on Android Development

Hello ,

Yesterday i got Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 GT-S7582 phone. My main intention is to make games with Unreal and play on that phone. My question is, if i make a game will my device be able to run it. Yesterday the moment i got it the first game i installed was and played for some minutes but i saw green artifacts all over screen and the game hangs up. Unfortunately i had to uninstall it.

So is my device not supported for games made with Unreal?

I have posted this on Answerhub too: Can my Android device run games made with UE4 - Mobile - Epic Developer Community Forums

[=ryanjon2040;92397]
Hello ,

Yesterday i got Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 GT-S7582 phone. My main intention is to make games with Unreal and play on that phone. My question is, if i make a game will my device be able to run it. Yesterday the moment i got it the first game i installed was and played for some minutes but i saw green artifacts all over screen and the game hangs up. Unfortunately i had to uninstall it.

So is my device not supported for games made with Unreal?

I have posted this on Answerhub too: Can my Android device run games made with UE4 - Mobile - Epic Developer Community Forums
[/]

Hi ,

You can find a list of our tested mobile devices here: Android Support for Unreal Engine | Unreal Engine 5.1 Documentation. This shows which devices we officially support at the current time. We will be updating this list as more testing occurs. Have a great day!

I just wanted to drop the link to the AnswerHub question in here that was posted.