PlaySound() when the host on the listen server

PlaySound() automatically replicates to all clients when played on an actor that is replicated.

How would i play the sound so that only that it doesn’t replicate. An example would be if the sound is of a projectile hitting the pawn (which is simulated for the sake of the example), so it doesn’t need to be replicated.

Thanks in advance.

I guess I should have just looked at the method signature before posting here. The second param does what i need:

/*
 * Play a sound.  Creates an AudioComponent only if the sound is determined to be audible, and replicates the sound to clients based on optional flags
 * @param InSoundCue - the sound to play
 * @param bNotReplicated (opt) - sound is considered only for players on this machine (supercedes other flags)
 * @param bNoRepToOwner (opt) - sound is not replicated to the Owner of this Actor (typically for Inventory sounds)
 * @param bStopWhenOwnerDestroyed (opt) - whether the sound should cut out early if the playing Actor is destroyed
 * @param SoundLocation (opt) - alternate location to play the sound instead of this Actor's Location
 * @param bNoRepToRelevant (opt) - sound is not replicated to clients for which this Actor is relevant (for important sounds that are locally simulated when possible)
 */
native noexport final function PlaySound(SoundCue InSoundCue, optional bool bNotReplicated, optional bool bNoRepToOwner, optional bool bStopWhenOwnerDestroyed, optional vector SoundLocation, optional bool bNoRepToRelevant);