Project WIP : Online documentation for our UE4 project

Hi guys,

I’m Victor, a 22 years old french student, and I’m currently creating an online documentation for our T-RPG project in UE4, we just began that project few weeks ago, and we have several tools to improve our efficiency, and to share ressources: hacknplan, google drive, discord, etc.
I think it’s important to share all the ressources which we are creating with the all team.
Everyone needs to be able to have any documentation on whatever we want on the project, very quickly, so I decided to create my own online documentation (because our project is a student project, it’s more easier to create an online version, to be able to share that doc with others and have advices…).
I wanted something which would be as fast and “light” as possible, so I choose simple JS to do it. Everything is coded in JS/HTML/CSS with the W3CSS framework.

So first, I wanted to see blueprints directly online, and to be able to navigate inside them, blueprintue.com is a fantastic tool for that, and I was able to embed it very quickly, here is the result when you click on the button to show blueprint code :
BlueprintView.png

But we have C++ too in our project, so here is a view from the c++ exemple (just an exemple) :
The description view of the c++ class : here, we can see the variables, functions… of our class. The texts in blue are links to the official Unreal Engine Documentation.
DescriptionViewC++.png

We also have the code view, when we just want to access to the code (for exemple, to copy/paste some code…):
CodeViewC++.png

And the “Architecture” view is still in WIP, so, for now, it doesn’t exist, but I’ve been thinking about it and I want something to show where and in which context this class is used in our project (probably with UML diagrams).

Of course, you can search for whatever you want at any time, with autocompletion, by using the search bar in the top of the doc (the result is filtered by category):
SearchBar.png

I also added a much clearer version of search, more specific. For exemple, if you just want to search in the C++ classes category (again, with autocompletion):
SearchClassesView.png

And recently, I’ve added the possibility to have all of our google drive folders directly in the documentation (for having an all-in-one tool), again, with autocompletion search:
FoldersView.png

What do you think about it ? Have you any ideas to improve it (for exemple in UI or features) ?
And would you be interested in a tool like that ? For now, it’s super WIP, I work partially on it (during my lunch break), but in the future, if it’s much more “clean”, I can give you the source code of it on github for exemple.

Again, it’s just a little tool from a young student, so…
I just want to make it better with your advices ! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Victor