Building a new Swordfighting game [Need Experienced UE4 Users]

Hey guys!

Recently I had this great idea for a game and I’ve expanded it into something that could actually be successful. Bad thing is, I have little to no experience with coding, modelling, animating etc.
That’s why I’m here, I am looking for people who want to help me with this project, experienced coders, modellers and animators. This idea is something that the gaming community misses, something that hasn’t been done correctly yet and that’s why we need it!
I’ve tried fiddling around with UE4, and a friend of mine tried to do modelling but without success.
I am thinking about a medieval styled arena fighter, with moba elements (not the towers and game objective). It will be a competitive game, with a high skill ceiling.
It will be a 1 versus 1 game, but there will be team based game modes.

I need this idea to become reality, because it has great potential and would be a waste not to at least try.
Please contact me if you’re interested or want to hear the idea itself, I am looking forward to hearing from you guys!

Sincerely,
Jevise.

Besides the idea, what are you (and the friend) bringing to the future team? What are you good at? Why should experienced people dedicate their time to you and your project.

Also, this should be here: https://forums.unrealengine.com/forumdisplay.php?76-Job-Offerings as an unpaid (I assume) job.

You’ll have more success if you post some tangible details, concept art, game flow, art style, work done so far…