Missing: FPS with Dynamic Arena / Map - What's the Name?

Hey community,

I’ve been tearing my hair out trying to find a particular project that I know I saw in a training/update stream once, highlighted as a Community Spotlight.

It was a multiplayer first person shooter game where you could shoot the walls or the shape of walls to either destroy or create said walls on the fly, and so alter the arena / map you played on as you went.

The style was sci-fi with simple colours (I believe black geometry with high bloom coloured edges).

I’d like to find this project again because the core principle on how it worked was amazingly cool and I want to know more about how it was programmed.

Thank you so much if you can help me find it again. I’m afraid my Google and Forum Search skills bore no fruit. :frowning:

Shrooblord

Just bumping once to try and get more people to see this; I’ve seen the game spotlighted in one of the Streams once, but I can’t remember which one. I could go through them all and check.

If absolutely noone knows what I’m talking about, I’ll do that, but here’s giving it one more shot to try and get a community hero to save my day. :slight_smile:

It sounds like you are talking about Shift by Tom Looman. Check out his website.

Yes it was!! Thank you so much. I couldn’t find it for the life of me.