Unable to Create pak

Hey

I have been following this tutorial: Patching Overview | Unreal Engine Documentation

I already have release version created, now I want to create a patch for it My settings are exactly the same settings in the link i provided. But for some reaseon it gives this error and doesnt work:

UnrealPak: LogWindows:Error: === Critical error: ===
 UnrealPak: LogWindows:Error:
 UnrealPak: LogWindows:Error: Fatal error: [File:D:\Build\++UE4+Release-4.15+Compile\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\PakFile\Private\IPlatformFilePak.cpp] [Line: 3750]
 UnrealPak: LogWindows:Error: Unable to create pak "E:\UserFiles\Documents\Unreal Projects\OnBasics\Releases\1.1\WindowsNoEditor\OnBasics-WindowsNoEditor.pak" handle
 CommandUtils.Run: Run: Took 0.1734614s to run UnrealPak.exe, ExitCode=3
 Program.Main: ERROR: AutomationTool terminated with exception: AutomationTool.CommandUtils+CommandFailedException: Command failed (Result:3): C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.15\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UnrealPak.exe "E:\UserFiles\Documents\Unreal Projects\OnBasics\Saved\StagedBuilds\WindowsNoEditor\OnBasics\Content\Paks\OnBasics-WindowsNoEditor_P.pak" -create="C:\Users\dogukan\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_4.15\PakList_OnBasics-WindowsNoEditor_P.txt" -encryptionini -enginedir="C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.15\Engine" -projectdir="E:\UserFiles\Documents\Unreal Projects\OnBasics" -platform=Windows -installed -order="E:\UserFiles\Documents\Unreal Projects\OnBasics\Build\WindowsNoEditor\FileOpenOrder\CookerOpenOrder.log" -UTF8Output -generatepatch="E:\UserFiles\Documents\Unreal Projects\OnBasics\Releases\1.1\WindowsNoEditor\OnBasics-WindowsNoEditor.pak" -tempfiles="C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.15\TempFiles" -multiprocess -patchpaddingalign=2048. See logfile for details: 'UnrealPak-2017.08.16-14.00.35.txt'

none of the solutions on answerhub and other sites have not been helpful to fix this issue.

Nobody has a solution?

The specific exception is raised from “Engine/Source/Runtime/PakFile/Private/IPlatformFilePak.cpp”, on this line:

UE_LOG(LogPakFile, Fatal, TEXT("Unable to create pak \"%s\" handle"), *GetFilename());

The above exception almost always indicates that the referenced file cannot be found on the disk at the displayed path.

The path shown in the exception is an absolute path, and even if it contains characters such as “*” (star), the path is still the exact path and file name expected by the UnrealPak utility.

The general solution is to verify that the displayed file exists on the disk at the path shown in the error message, and if the file does not exist, to locate the file if possible.

There are various possible causes for the displayed Pak file to not be at the specified path. One is that the .pak file was not generated in the first place, as shown in this post:

‘Patches’ failing - Unreal Engine Forums: https://forums.unrealengine.com/community/general-discussion/77348-patches-failing

Another cause is that UnrealPak may have been instructed to find the base .pak file in the “/Releases/{version}/” folder, and not “/Releases/{version}/WinNoEditor” or “/Releases/{version}/MacNoEditor”, as shown in the answer on this thread:

Release OK, but can’t patch - UE4 AnswerHub: Release OK, but can't patch - Platform & Builds - Epic Developer Community Forums