Antarus: Civil Defense

To start, I would like to say a few things. First, this will be our first game. Even though none of us have ever completed a release individually as a team we truly believe this will be a memorable game. Second, please bare with us. We all have families and some of us are students so development will take longer than we want. It is my hope to get enough funding to pay everyone as we go but a lot of us will be doing this on a future hope of pay.

Think of a traditional RPG that molds itself to your playing style. Now think of a tactical rpg, like FF Tactics, a job system that allows you to utilize every ounce of potential from your characters. Now think of a choose your own adventure book, didnt you always want to try every possible outcome? I can think back to an old Hardy Boys CYOA book I read. I think i tried every possible way to end the book, either solve the mystery, die or just plain game over. It is our goal to combine those 3 game types into an MMORPG without the MMO part, or at least without MMO in the title.

We are going to try to get a playable beta up and running before April of next year. If all goes well it will be a launch to remember. Hope you all keep watching for updates. I will release a story bit soon to keep you thinking about us. Until then keep us in mind and check back often for new release info.

Thanks for Reading