User Tag List

Thread: Looking for ARKit developers/creatives

Looking for ARKit developers/creatives

I'm starting a small studio near London and am looking for a freelancer to help me build anAR App in Arkit. It's a paid position and would suit someone living near london or possibly could work remotely. This is an R&D project, so I'm open to ideas. The skills I'm looking for is to create and animate a 3D character and link into the real world via iPhone. I'm also interested in working with people who have great ideas but need the resources to develop them.

I already have a production studio up and running and I wish to use this project to launch a full-time studio, so this could lead to a full time position.

send me a private message

Quote Originally Posted by RideTheWarble View Post
    I'm starting a small studio near London and am looking for a freelancer to help me build anAR App in Arkit. It's a paid position and would suit someone living near london or possibly could work remotely. This is an R&D project, so I'm open to ideas. The skills I'm looking for is to create and animate a 3D character and link into the real world via iPhone. I'm also interested in working with people who have great ideas but need the resources to develop them.

I already have a production studio up and running and I wish to use this project to launch a full-time studio, so this could lead to a full time position.
    Hello RideTheWarbel,
    We are very much interested and have an excellent similar portfolio.
    Please have a look at: www.zagreusent.com

Thanks
    ZE Team

PS please enable your pm
    2D/3D Game & Animation service provider @ Indie price

Zagreus Entertainment - AAA quality service provider
    web: www.zagreusent.com
    email: info@zagreusent.com

yes! we are affordable

I have contacted you via email.
    Last edited by RideTheWarble; 08-13-2017 at 04:16 AM.

OK, have done that