Client Travel Failure

I have my First Person Character respawn by opening the the current level, but I get errors that read “Warning TravelFailure: ClientTravelFailure, Reason for Failure: ‘Invalid URL: /Game/FirstPersonBP/Maps/DungeonMatrix’. Shutting down PIE.” and “Warning TravelFailure: InvalidURL, Reason for Failure: ‘Invalid URL: /Game/FirstPersonBP/Maps/DungeonMatrix’. Shutting down PIE.”

The directory it shows is correct, so I am not sure why this error happens and crashes the game every time the character dies.

My respawn function works properly if I just have the “OpenLevel” node set to “DungeonMatrix” but I need to have it travel to the current level due to the nature of the game.

I renamed the “FirstPersonExampleMap” to “DungeonMatrix” I’m not sure whether it is still referencing the other name somewhere, but before I restarted UE4 I was getting the same errors but with “FirstPersonExampleMap” instead.

I am open to different ways to code this if it just doesn’t work this way, I just need it to re-load the current level when the actor is destroyed.

Your Get Current Level name Execution node is not connected, it wont execute. That’s why it try to access an invalid Name

Wow, it worked! This explains a few of my other problems as well. Thanks!