Need feedback from you guys for name + logo design for ...

… my new little game company I am setting up for my Escape from Mill Station game project.
What do you guys think?

:slight_smile:

There will be variations on this design but this is the “base” idea :slight_smile:

O.k. thanks yeah the thing is the company will be doing other games and things too so it needs to be separate from the
game’s name :slight_smile:

I can still change it so feel free to trash it gloriously :slight_smile:
This is an amazing trolling opportunity :slight_smile:

ae3a0fc496d73cd1a94063c561bec267fd295775.jpeg

Another variation …

O.k. thanks for the feedback.
I am still trying to work out the design :slight_smile:

I think the feet only design doesn’t really work.
I showed it around the office here and people don’t really know what they are looking at with the feet only.
It takes them a few seconds to figure out.
The “little skeleton with worn shoes” they get right away :slight_smile:

CLICKFOOT.png&stc=1

Very nice but it reminds me a little too much of Naughty Dog and Hang Ten designs.
But cute though :slight_smile:

I agree its very nice but to me its just a little too close to Hang Ten or Naughty Dog.
But yeah the thinking is there I like the moving around of the text and over artwork :slight_smile:

Mostly Concept. My inspiration was to create a button-like shape with emphasis on ‘Click’… Spelling out Foot in shapes, using 3 or more Os for toes. A image with simple Black/White that looks good on printed paper and creates tight optimized image. There may be an subliminal advantage being associated with known brands like naughty dogs & hangten.

Thank you!

6dc9788ebd847ac1905c668ea9d689fef90260cb.jpeg

39587f27ce79f954e9779090cfb7b9cd62ed4cd2.jpeg

Here is another go.

Think the eyes should be white. Otherwise it loos like he is wearing sunshades.

Looking Good.

Heres how it looks as a Icon (64x64)

CLICKFOOT_icon.png&stc=1

Hi TechLord yeah icons and favicons a whole different deal.
I would do a different design for those.
Maybe just the skull and eyes.
Or maybe just the eyes :slight_smile:
Very busy with game trailer at the moment I will return to this and finish up.
Thanks to everyone for your input appreciate it :slight_smile:
I just wanted to “rough it in” at this point.

It does look good. Just to give you some other ideas.
Whenever i think of click. I thinking of the old school toy clackers, and newtons cradle.
If you animated your name as newtons cradle it would be a cool intro with clicking.

Heh. Got it thanks.

O.k. so here are comments blowing over from another forum I posted in.
See what you guys make of these comments.

From a professional design perspective: Too complicated, and does not have “one easy concept” for people to grasp. Look at any logo you like out there. See what they are. Why they’re all simple.

From a personal project and enjoying whatever the hell you like perspective: Enjoy whatever the hell you like! :slight_smile:

I agree with the character being a bit too complicated. But the biggest problem for me, is that when I first looked at this (on my small phone) I thought the brown text was poo.

Agree with sentiments about the logo (try to simplify it down). Regards the name, I see you already have the .com domain which is excellent and I always advise to secure the domain name of your company before actually registering it.

Yep, the font style plus colour also gave me the poop impression.

Absolutely agree with @LexAquillia on the domain - though I will add one thing - try to have a name that won’t be easily misspelt. “clik” isn’t ideal as the instinctive spelling of it is “click”, so just consider changing that, though I understand it’s not always easy to find domains for popular names. Explaining to people consistently “click with just a K” can work but is often going to be an extra step in communication.

O.k. here is another version …

600_Clikfoot_logo_v05.jpg

600_Clikfoot_logo_on_black_v05.jpg

Here is another version.
Think the clik should be above the foot otherwise it might read as footclik.

600_Clikfoot_logo_v06.jpg

600_Clikfoot_logo_on_black_v06.jpg