Need help fixing the Jump animation in Maximo animation pack. Sidescroller

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows an easy fix for a problem I am having. In the Mixamo Animation pack I have been trying to use one of the characters and in the Sidescroller template the character will run properly but when i add the animation in the jump animation does not play. Instead the character runs in the air. Is their any simple way to fix this? I have absolutely no knowledge of animations so I am hoping that this easily fixable. Thank you

It’s a good thing to learn. what I do is retarget mixamo character to UE4. Jonas molgaard has a good tutorial for this. Then you can duplicate the 3rd person anim blueprint, and put your animations in there. You will have to learn the editor. Be prepared to have to smooth them out. refine them etc. Mixamo is great for getting started with learning animations. But really creating unique working ones, or buying them from marketplace is eventually where you will want to start heading for something premium.

Hey thank you, I will for sure look into the tutorials. I know I will need to learn the animation editor, but is their any really simple fix even temporarily? Sorry just wanted to quickly get that done otherwise thank you for your help.