Viking Warrior - Modular character

Just wanted to post this Viking character here. Will be a modular character for the UE4 marketplace.

What do you think? Is this something you might be interested in?

If I would work on a medieval game would definitely be a purchase, the metal reinforcement on the leather looks very noble. :smiley:

Why not opacity hair/beard mesh, mesh beard looks cruel in engine and so on with fur shader are more possibilities.
From the historical situation the chainmail on helmet protects the throat before stab and bite wounds.
Even the thorns on the shoulder look unnatural, the horns are awesome.

PS: The forearm pads could have variation on left or right for more realism.

Good points!

Keep in mind though: This is a fantasy Viking, nothing that is historically accurate (e.g. things like the horns on the helmet are just fiction).

Looks awesome!

I could use it now!

:slight_smile:

Hi order66, I’m a huge advocate of modular entities. The quality of the character is very impressive, very seamless. Can you show a Parts dissection?

Are you going to ship these other new characters with creator compatibility? If true, consider this a buy from my side :slight_smile:

Yes, that’s the plan. However, I don’t think it will be as easy as drag and drop. Some adjusments will be needed for this (limited by how the BP system works). But I’ll try to make it as easy as possible.